Hi.
I was just wondering if anyone could tell me whether this pedal is true bypass and if anyone has one of these, what do you reckon of it?
Thanks.
I don't have one, but just basing on their website description, I'd guess its a buffer bypass, companies tend to advertise it when it is true bypass.
Quote by Blompcube
it's so cool to hate Gibson, even the federal Department of Justice hates them.

( )( )
( . .) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
C('')('') signature to help him gain world domination.
I believe that the signal goes through the ADA conversion even when the effect is off, so technically there is no bypass. I may be wrong though.

It's certainly not true bypass as it has delay spillover, which you can't do with true bypass.

As for the pedal itself, I love it. It's simple to use and sounds really good. I love the double delay settings. A way to save patches and switch between them would have been nice, but it's not a huge problem for me.
Quote by Sampy
I believe that the signal goes through the ADA conversion even when the effect is off, so technically there is no bypass. I may be wrong though.

It's certainly not true bypass as it has delay spillover, which you can't do with true bypass.

As for the pedal itself, I love it. It's simple to use and sounds really good. I love the double delay settings. A way to save patches and switch between them would have been nice, but it's not a huge problem for me.

Thanks for the response!
What does the delay spillover do?

Yeh that would have been nice but I suppose a lot of good pedals out there don't have a save patch function!!