I've uploaded a cover of Gouge Away onto my profile,

Please could somebody listen to it and tell me if I should quit singing xD.

I don't like it much, but I'm not sure if thats because its my own voice or it genuinely is shit.

Feedback would be nice(:

Thaankss.
Not bad. The song doesn't really have enough lyrics and the recording doesn't have enough quality to properly gauge the quality of the vocals.

But overall it didn't sound bad. Keep singing my friend! Don't care what other people say. Did you care what people said when you first picked up a guitar? If you did, you wouldn't be able to play what you were playing!

Vocal teachers are important. The song sounds like it has some screaming in it that can seriously screw up your throat, vocal chords. If you want to keep your voice in your later years and not injure yourself, get proper lessons.

I'd like to hear some more stuff with cleaner vocals!

Keep singing my friend
Searching for the perfect gear is endless. Buying a better amp you may notice how shitty your guitar is and vice versa. I've spent thousands of dollars in pursuit of the perfect sound, which I'll never completely capture. -B. Corgan
Thank you for that!

Yeah thats boosted my attitude about it... I'll post some more soon!

Cheers.
No problem. Just keep singing. Record yourself a lot! It's cool to listen back on yourself a few months back and compare
Searching for the perfect gear is endless. Buying a better amp you may notice how shitty your guitar is and vice versa. I've spent thousands of dollars in pursuit of the perfect sound, which I'll never completely capture. -B. Corgan
Sounds good dude, better than I was when I was 16. Keep working on controlling your pitch and keeping your voice well supported. As for the gritty vocals just keep an eye on it. You should have complete control over your grit, if it starts coming in when you're trying to sing cleanly, your voice is fatigued and you need to rest it.

There's a lot of fear mongering about gritty vocals and screaming etc, but the bottom line is the only people that get vocal nodules and things like that are people who continually abuse their voices. They can feel it getting fatigued, they're getting pain and hoarseness and all those things, but they still continue to sing. If you're not a dumbass about it and you take proper care of your voice, you will be fine.