Just got a call saying a good friend of mine was murdered last night.

So what is your worst phone call you have ever had pit?
Call me Sean
Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
He's just trying to protect our innocence.

Yes i am
Quote by :Vicious--

Your flirting powers are incredible.

Gear:
Schecter S1 Elite Black Cherry (Soapbar Neck, Invader Bridge)
Schecter Banshee
Orange Dual Terror
Boss CE-5
Goatkeeper
Well nothing as bad as that.
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
Last edited by SlipknotRule93 at Jun 20, 2011,
Quote by WholeLottaIzzy
What the shit? Sorry to hear that man

It will be okay.
****ing so pissed off though, the one night i dont have to be up early and i think i might get a decent amount of sleep, i get this phone call.
It was an hour ago, and it is now 7:27 am.
Call me Sean
Quote by Nilpferdkoenig

Yes i am

Gear:
Schecter Banshee
Orange Dual Terror
Boss CE-5
Goatkeeper
Quote by Guitarplaya27
It will be okay.
****ing so pissed off though, the one night i dont have to be up early and i think i might get a decent amount of sleep, i get this phone call.
It was an hour ago, and it is now 7:27 am.

Murder is such an inconvenience for the people it doesn't happen to.
You Dont Know Me

I have 10 Anarchy Points - I also have 8 Mythology points!

Peavey Generation EXP Custom White
Yamaha 120S Black
Korg AX5G
Digitech Whammy
Zvex Fuzz Factory
Boss OS2

Quote by mrfinkle213
This man has brains.

Quote by CoreysMonster
Banned for indirect reference.
Sad story bro.

Never had a bad phone call, never had a particularly good one either.
My life is uneventful.
return 0;

Quote by jsync
And I've eaten at some of Australia's best pizzerias.

SOUNDCLOUD
. com / fancy-elle
Quote by Anthony1991

Yea i know i sound selfish, it really is a wake up call.
In both ways.
Call me Sean
Quote by Nilpferdkoenig

Yes i am

Gear:
Schecter Banshee
Orange Dual Terror
Boss CE-5
Goatkeeper
Quote by Julz127
Sad story bro.

My life is uneventful.

Atleast you dont live the life of your avatar, that guy works 24/7 jazzing blood into his face. I mean, that's the kind of commitment cannibal corpse are after.
You Dont Know Me

I have 10 Anarchy Points - I also have 8 Mythology points!

Peavey Generation EXP Custom White
Yamaha 120S Black
Korg AX5G
Digitech Whammy
Zvex Fuzz Factory
Boss OS2

Quote by mrfinkle213
This man has brains.

Quote by CoreysMonster
Banned for indirect reference.
Probably when the hospital called because one of my friends was in the ER because he overdosed on various stuff and i was the only one he could remember the phonenumber of.
Guitar: IBANEZ RGIR20BFE-WNF
Strings: Ernie Ball .010 - .052
Amp: Yamaha THR10X | Orange Micro Dark
Effects: Boss MetalCore ML-2, Zoom 505 II, CryBaby
You don't seem too bothered by your friend being murdered...I wouldn't be posting on UG, the morning after I got told a friend got killed, with a thread like this. Just saying, man.

My worst phonecall was when I got told my dad was in hospital, and to come right away. Turns out he was fine (3 stitches in his thumb), but it was still scary as shit, not knowing how bad it was.
A subject like that should be it's own thread, if you even feel like sharing. Sorry to hear bro.

I can't think of anything specific off the top of my head that was all that bad. But I am a night shift worker, so I sleep during the day time. My managers call me in the middle of the afternoon fairly often, which wakes me up in the middle of my sleep, and I have a hard time falling back to sleep once I'm woken up. Due to the job, I always want to be ready to come in if needed, but they never call me with anything important to say.

"Last night did you take care this medial task? Okay, thanks!"
"Could you take care of this task tonight? I will leave a note to remind you!"
(why the f*** doesn't she just leave the note and not call me?)

Best of all:
"Hey, hope I didn't wake you but I was wondering if... oh wait a sec... nevermind I just answered my own question! Heehee! Byebye."

Last edited by Ghostmaker at Jun 20, 2011,
Yeah you don't really seem bothered, this would be the last place I would come if my friend had been killed, kinda think your lying dude.
Quote by Ghostmaker
A subject like that should be it's own thread, if you even feel like sharing. Sorry to hear bro.

I can't think of anything specific off the top of my head that was all that bad. But I am a night shift worker, so I sleep during the day time. My managers call me in the middle of the afternoon fairly often, which wakes me up in the middle of my sleep, and I have a hard time falling back to sleep once I'm woken up. Due to the job, I always want to be ready to come in if needed, but they never call me with anything important to say.

"Last night did you take care this medial task? Okay, thanks!"
"Could you take care of this task tonight? I will leave a note to remind you!"
(why the f*** doesn't she just leave the note and not call me?)

Best of all:
"Hey, hope I didn't wake you but I was wondering if... oh wait a sec... nevermind I just answered my own question! Heehee! Byebye."

Holy damn, are you in the military too? Because this is the story of my damn life.

At any rate, I'm really sorry to hear that, TS. That's pretty awful. My worst phone call doesn't even come close to that.

EDIT:
Quote by The9
Yeah you don't really seem bothered, this would be the last place I would come if my friend had been killed, kinda think your lying dude.

Everyone handles grief differently, how about you try not being an insensitive cunt on the off-chance he's telling the truth?
Last edited by madbasslover at Jun 20, 2011,
Quote by Anthony1991
Atleast you dont live the life of your avatar, that guy works 24/7 jazzing blood into his face. I mean, that's the kind of commitment cannibal corpse are after.

That's my brother. He died four years ago.

**** you.

return 0;

Quote by jsync
And I've eaten at some of Australia's best pizzerias.

SOUNDCLOUD
. com / fancy-elle
@madbasslover
It is an obvious sign of attention "hey pit my friend was murdered, everyone feel sorry for me" you are retarded if you can't see that.
He's probably in shock, man.

Take it easy, TS, read up on the seven stages of grieving.
Horseness is the whatness of allhorse.
We are all Neil Lennon
UG GT5 group
The worst phone call I ever answered was at 2 in the morning from some military official telling me that my brother had been killed in Afghanistan.

@TS I feel your pain bro
Current Gear
-----------------
Washburn WI66 Pro //
Ibanez Prestige SA1260 //
Schecter C1 Blackjack //
Fernandes Ravelle Elite //
Wahburn HB35 Semi-Hollowbody
Blackstar HT40
Quote by The9
@madbasslover
It is an obvious sign of attention "hey pit my friend was murdered, everyone feel sorry for me" you are retarded if you can't see that.

Well why the hell shouldn't you feel sorry for him? If you don't agree with how he's handling, fuck off. If he's lying for attention, then the joke's on the rest of us, but being that we'll never know for certain we might as well assume he's being serious and that we can do him some good by trying to comfort him, even if we are just a collection of words on a computer screen.
Quote by The9
@madbasslover

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand the shitstorm is here.
When you saw me sleeping
thought I was dreaming
of you...

I didn't tell you
That the only dream
Is Valium for me
Dude, I was on starcraft when I heard one of my best friends died. I sobbed for about an hour and then played alot of games with my starcraft friends to get my mind of the pain...

All the people who think this guy is an attention seeker needs to grow the **** up and stop thinking their ideas are the only morally just ones
The corners of your mouth feel dry and rather itchy, don't they?

(oh god, I just noticed this one) Your penis is never quite comfortable in its current position.

oh btw:
manual blinking activated
Quote by Julz127
Sad story bro.

My life is uneventful.

This. Word by freaking word.

Move on when you're ready, TS. Sorry for your loss.
ERROR 0x45: Signature not found
Man, all these sad threads in the pit... I'm sorry, TS

Quote by The9
@madbasslover

You are going to be destroyed. And with good cause...prepare your anus.
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
When I entered a competition to win a guitar, and the magazine phoned me and said "Hi, this is Guitar Magazine, is this Mr..." and I was all " and they only wanted to me to get a subscription

also sorry about your friend
Last edited by Calibos at Jun 20, 2011,
I would say the one where I found out my grandma was diagnosed with breast cancer for the 2nd time, but she survived that shit.

Maybe when I dumped the fuck out of my ex.
Quote by Athabasca
My ex did the same. Cheated on me and then acted like I'd given her sister a facial. Women are retarded.
Worst phone call ever has a bit of a back story: I made the mistake of asking a girl out over MSN, she didn't realise I was asking her out, so she accepted, and I was stoked (I'd had a crush on this girl for like a month by then).
Then she called to cancel the next day for some unrelated reason, and then I said it's alright, I already got the tickets, so I'll go with some mutual friends instead, so she was like, wait, waht, weren't they already coming? rest of the conversation was me awkwardly trying to end the conversation after she realised I'd asked her out, and her trying to let me down easier
Your's is way worse TS, sorry to hear about it man
Quote by guitaro69
thanks Mighty Thor!!!!

Your throne awaits!

Put this in your sig if The Rake scared the living **** out of you.
When my uncle Mike committed suicide or when my ex-girlfriend ODd.

Oh heeey I'm looking for attention cause I'm talking about it on the internet.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
To people complaining that TS is posting instead of mourning.. if you've ever had someone close to you die you'd realise it takes a while to sink in and that people are creatures of habit. Maybe going on the internet and continuing as normal is a comfort to some people. What else is he supposed to do, its not like he should suddenly be extremely busy now because of it.

Worst phonecall? No idea. Perhaps also a call about a friend's death. I don't remember much of that conversation at this point though
~Domino?

This life's too good to last
and I'm too young to care.

Musics
Follow me on Twitter, I'm cool.
I feel lucky that I have not had anyone major pass away in my life. The worst is when I heard my step mum and dad were splitting up... this was bad as obviously due to her being my step mum, my mum and dad had already broken up before. :/

I'm sorry to hear about your loss TS, I bet it's hard to move on.
My name is Jack.
Quote by Domino
To people complaining that TS is posting instead of mourning.. if you've ever had someone close to you die you'd realise it takes a while to sink in and that people are creatures of habit. Maybe going on the internet and continuing as normal is a comfort to some people. What else is he supposed to do, its not like he should suddenly be extremely busy now because of it.

Worst phonecall? No idea. Perhaps also a call about a friend's death. I don't remember much of that conversation at this point though

I think there's only one person doing this, so you might as well point him out.

Shitstorm's going to happen anyway. Might as well help it along.
Quote by The9
@madbasslover

I don't think anybody would go to the internet for attention. You sir just went full retard.
FLYERS GONNA FLY
Philadelphia Flyers: 47-26-9
Quote by The9

Yeah something doesn't smell right with this one man... sorry.

But what can ya do?
Nothing drastic like TS, but for me it was when I hadn't slept at all one night, so next night I went to sleep early and all......
2:30 in the morning this person calls:
Person: Hello?
Me(extremely pissed off): Hello.... Who do you want?
Person: I want YOU (except he said it in Bengali and made it sound much scarier)
Me: Who the hell do you want?
Person: I WANT YOU
Me: Wrong number
Person: NO
Me: Yes sir, you have dialed the wrong number!!!!
Person: Nyakami korish ne!!!! (I'm sorry but this sentence just cannot be translated into English)
I hung up. He called again and I told him he got the wrong number and switched my phone off. I couldnt get back to sleep for a very very long time. Doesnt sound like much but it pissed me off and I kept falling asleep the next day in the middle of school
Signatureless. And this doesn't count. Because I said so.
Quote by Anthony1991

You, sir, should be a philosopher.
Quote by Anthony1991