So what happens? I log in 8 days in a row and Lindsey Shaw turns up naked on my PC?
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
Quote by SlipknotRule93
So what happens? I log in 8 days in a row and Lindsey Shaw turns up naked on my PC?

Why on your PC?
I'm not touching this with a 20ft pole.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Quote by man_suits
Why on your PC?

Because I assume it's shown on the webpage. I'd prefer it if she was at my door but TS was extremely vague about all of this.

THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
Quote by SlipknotRule93
Because I assume it's shown on the webpage. I'd prefer it if she was at my door but TS was extremely vague about all of this.

Oh, that's what I was wondering about, haha. I was like "c'mon man, if you're going to wish for something don't hold anything back. Go all the way with it."
Quote by man_suits
Oh, that's what I was wondering about, haha. I was like "c'mon man, if you're going to wish for something don't hold anything back. Go all the way with it."

That would be real life wish though, Lindsey Shaw and Michelle Keegan naked together at my doorstep.

THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest