Hey Ultimate Guitar this is my first real post, so humor me please .
I am getting my first real amp soon, and I want it to be a tube amp. I play anything ranging from blues to metal, and my main focus is hard/heavy rock, Breaking Benjamin and Foo fighters and Tool esque. I want the versatility to get bluesy tube od and metal tones. I'm playing through an Epiphone Les Paul with mid output SD's. I would prefer a lower output amp as well. I do have a boost/overdrive pedal, so I don't mind boosting any amp. Can anybody help?

I've been looking especially at these amps:
Orange Tiny Terror
Orange Dark Terror (anything about this amp would be appreciated)
Jet City JCA22H

My price tag is under US$800

Thanks in advance.
maybe an Egnater?
Quote by JD Close
Piano dick had some good parts, but should have said "As the business man slowly gets boned", would have accented the whole dick feeling of the album
The rebel series seems cool...
Maybe a 20?
Still slightly partial to the oranges... I'm not sure why...
traynor ycv40 or 50? kustom coupé?
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Tried the traynors and the kustoms... Not quite for me...
I am taking a second look at the Rebel 30 and it looks awesome!
Maybe that could be the one!
Quote by ananikangel
Tried the traynors and the kustoms... Not quite for me...
I am taking a second look at the Rebel 30 and it looks awesome!
Maybe that could be the one!

glad I could help.
Quote by JD Close
Piano dick had some good parts, but should have said "As the business man slowly gets boned", would have accented the whole dick feeling of the album
Tweaker 40 late summer, Jet City 50, Rebel 30, Orange Dual Terror $859
possibly Night Train 50

Tweaker 15 usually one of best for low watt, but they can get gritty if you decide to crank them up later on.
For playing blues, I'd consider a Vox AC30C2, but I don't know exactly the US price for that, or maybe a Fender Blues Junior III? Hardrock works fine on both amps, for metal, I'd consider a Rebel.
If you stretch your budget slightly, or look used, I could not recommend an Egnater Renegade high enough.