Looking to buy a new practice guitar for under £400. Only condition is that ithas to have a floyd rose bridge. I've already looked at a few guitars but pease recommend ones you have had goo experiences with

So far i've looked at:
Lag A200
Esp M100FM
Ibanez RG350
Cort KX5

Would be willing to buy a used guitar
2nd hand Ibanez RG550/1570.

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
I own a cort KX5, and I know people who use it in a metal/deathcore band, it surely is suitable for drop tunings, not that expensive, good quality...
Don't know about the other guitars though...

#2 of the Orange TH30 Clique
Gear:
Orange TH30 Head
Orange PPC410 Cab
Ibanez ART500e
Cort KX5
Almansa 434 Cedro
Quote by Woffelz
Used? Go with what Tom said.

New? Ibanez RG370DXZ save moar

fixed
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by RazorbackDB
Can't really go wrong with the RG350.

You can. VERY wrong.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend
Don't just stick to Ibanez. seriously their pups suck nut.

Go and actually play everything in your price range.
Quote by FatalGear41
In the end, the only question is: what bass would Jesus play?

I think he's a Fender Jazz guy.
Quote by Bauwke
I own a cort KX5, and I know people who use it in a metal/deathcore band, it surely is suitable for drop tunings, not that expensive, good quality...
Don't know about the other guitars though...

I have posted a few times the cort EVL-Z4 i have is a great guitar. Flat black metal look, EMG pickups. It is fast and tight.... i think it is a very good guitar for the price tag.