Page 1 of 2
Does anyone else do it?

Even if I'm the only person who was on it before I'd still wipe it, it's so weird I don't know why I do it.

Does anyone else do it with me?
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
No, I do not, and never will, do it with you.
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
Yes, the toilet always seems to be covered in pubes.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Your post was the only bright spot in this disgusting piece of thread.

Quote by lexanirider78
You have balls. I like balls....(awkward silence)

Quote by SeveralSpecies
I waited for the rape.

...but the rape never came
Assuming you're talking about the toilet, yes I do. Especially in my house. I sometimes piss on the seat cause i'm too lazy to lift it.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
I do and then I stuff a bit of rolled up bog roll between my **** and toilet to stop them touching!
Nope. Don't even care if someone diarrhea'd all over it. I sit down and take a shit like a man.
All the way from Palm Springs, just out of detox.
Show him a warm welcome, let's hear some applause
Quote by crevs1972
I do and then I stuff a bit of rolled up bog roll between my **** and toilet to stop them touching!

that
e-married to the most fabulous Fashionista ever, Rarity
e-mom to Scootaloo, somehow
Quote by dawgeth321
Let's warm our wings, fly through the clouds, and dance in the sky, mon capitaine.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Spit is a milf

UG 8-BIT ALBUM
SoundCloud
Quote by demon.guitarist
Only in public toilets.

This.
Squier "VMC" Stratocaster
PRS SE Singlecut
tc electronic polytune
CMAT MODS Signa Drive
Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina
DIY gaussmarkov Dr. Boogey
EHX Small Clone
Mooer ShimVerb
DIY Beavis Devolt
T-REX Fuel Tank Chameleon
Ampeg GVT52-112
Oh god strong pussys ITT. gtf over it guys there is no need to wipe toilet seats.
I'mCool

Quote by StewieSwan
Don't you have some tourists to beat up?

Quote by Zoot Allures
Nah he's too busy feeling like a big man hitting women he knows to 'put them in their place'.
Last edited by Eric_Fail at Jun 20, 2011,
Quote by Eric_Fail
Oh god strong pussys ITT. gtfo over it guys there is no need to wipe toilet seats.

You're right, I just kick the toilet seats and the germs get intimidated and give me money because I'm big and black.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by Eric_Fail
Oh god strong pussys ITT. gtf over it guys there is no need to wipe toilet seats.

Yeah, we should beat toilet seats so they'll learn to shut up.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by apple_apple
oh my god! guitarViking is a genius... respect !!!

I'm GuitarViking! Don't you forget it!
Quote by ryan_nadon
Yes, the toilet always seems to be covered in pubes.

I tend to lay paper down so its nice and softtt.
Yeah I have a habit of doing it. Actually I think that it might be an OCD thing.

If I don't wipe it off before hand, my butt just feels all icky.
I've gotten into the habit of doing this as of late, it provides me with an enormous feeling of security and well-being.
I only use my bathroom and I don't use public bathrooms...so there is no need to clean before I use.
However, i do wipe it down AFTER I take a piss, in case there was a little splash here and there.
I go to college. By 16 years of age, you would think most students could go to the toilet without pissing all over the seat. So, yes, I wipe.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
I don't usually wipe unless I see its wet...
I do sometimes put a sheet or 2 of toilet paper in the water to prevent splash back, though.
Day man
Fighter of the Night man
Champion of the sun
You’re a master of karate and friendship…for everyone
Quote by Greenie_777
Only if I can see piss or pubes on it.

This, but that turns out to be every single freaking time I use the restroom at my work. Sometimes there's even gravelly shit residue in and around the rim. I am not letting that contact my priceless flesh.
Quote by Greenie_777
Only if I can see piss or pubes on it.

Just because you can't see it doesn't mean they aren't there, they can be very small.
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Why does every single of your thread concern bathrooms, poop and taking a dumb? Is it your age or are you seriously sexually aroused by feces in some way?
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Quote by JohnnyGenzale
Why does every single of your thread concern bathrooms, poop and taking a dumb? Is it your age or are you seriously sexually aroused by feces in some way?

Both.
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
If there's something on it, aye.

But guys, I don't understand why wiping paper by hand all round the toilet seat is cleaner than just letting your arse touch it? I'd rather keep my hands clean and my arse mucky than vice versa.
Quote by MadClownDisease

But guys, I don't understand why wiping paper by hand all round the toilet seat is cleaner than just letting your arse touch it? I'd rather keep my hands clean and my arse mucky than vice versa.

I don't know why you would then turn the paper and dig in the things you've cleaned with your hands afterwards. You can also wash your hands quite easily.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Quote by MadClownDisease

The paper touches the seat not my hand.
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
only in public toilets, but I try to not dump never on public toilets, in real emergencies I have done it like 3 times in my whole life.
Quote by Våd Hamster
Fuck yes you are the best poster ever

do you wanna hear a little piano composition I have just made?, I promise it don't totally sucks, you can hear it on my profile, any feedback would be really appreciated -C4C
I do that. I've learnt that my bro can't aim.

And funny, I've been wonderin' if anyone else does that too. :P
You're just pulling thread ideas from your ass now...
Quote by kaptkegan
Don't think I've ever been sigged.

I pretty much never leave the drug thread anymore.
Quote by Metallicuh
You're just pulling thread ideas from your ass now...

Pun?
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
Just because you can't see it doesn't mean they aren't there, they can be very small.

That's what she said.
Quote by Banjocal
I go to college. By 16 years of age, you would think most students could go to the toilet without pissing all over the seat. So, yes, I wipe.

or poop on the floor. seems to be a running gag here.
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
Pun?

An attempt....
Quote by kaptkegan
Don't think I've ever been sigged.

I pretty much never leave the drug thread anymore.
I do every time, even if it's in my own house and I know I'm the last one who has used the toilet. Just habit now I guess.
[]
Page 1 of 2