I want to learn guitar, but I am hopeless if hapless is ever hopeless at steel strings. ive seen that nylon have wide string spacing so.....suggestions?
Quote by Stranglehold
That's it, you're all banned.

Quote by stevebomb
If I wanted to listen to something slow, I'd play some hippie music.
practice on your steel string?

getting a nylon one wont help if you got bad technique so dont expect a change in guitar to mke you better

now that that is out of hte way....i got no idea
do you actually like nylon or is the string spacing the only issue? if it's just the string spacing, why not just get a steel string with a wider neck? i hate those thin 1 11/16" nuts that many steel string guitars have - i try to get those with 1 3/4" or 1 7/8". the seagull original s6 (make sure not to get the slim version) has a 1.8" nut, as does the seagull coastline folk. my blueridge parlor has a 1 7/8" nut, and there's a washburn parlor with a wide nut that costs less. also the blueridge A guitars have a 1 3/4" nut.

btw, new players find it hard to get their fingers to fit even nylon guitars. i had that when i first started playing, but practice was the only fix. now there are no chords that are a problem for me that way, although they feel tight on guitars with thinner necks.
Quote by Skeet UK
I just looked in my Oxford English Dictionary and under "Acoustic Guitar", there was your Avatar and an email address!
I'm not a new.player per se, and I am actually.interested in nylon.
Quote by Stranglehold
That's it, you're all banned.

Quote by stevebomb
If I wanted to listen to something slow, I'd play some hippie music.
what's your budget?
Quote by Skeet UK
I just looked in my Oxford English Dictionary and under "Acoustic Guitar", there was your Avatar and an email address!