Poll: Would you benefit?
Poll Options
View poll results: Would you benefit?
Yes, absolutely. Why has this not been suggested before?!
13 76%
It is a good idea, but I wouldnt benefit or use it.
4 24%
No, its a bad idea.
0 0%
Voters: 17.
Would you guys benefit from the use of a.forum app for smartphones? I like to check ou5 the forums if im bored somewhere where I don't have access to a computer. But using the full browser version of the site can be really slow and inconvenient, a simplified app with easy and quick access to the forums would be amazing. I want to suggest this to the UG team but I'd like to be able to support it with your opinions too.
ᶌῖᶌα ɭα ɌεᶌσɭƲʈιʘϰ
I'd definately use it. I use my phone more than my computer
Quote by Gaz_m2k5
Now when people say "Congratulations, I heard you just had a baby" you can say "Thanks! It was delicious."

/#1 reason for having a kid.

PSN: YosemiteSam13
Quote by opc100
I'd use it, but it's been suggested so many times.

Has it? The searchbar takes too long on my phone
ᶌῖᶌα ɭα ɌεᶌσɭƲʈιʘϰ
Last edited by Vauxite at Jun 20, 2011,
I'd love it since I never use a computer to browse the site. Needs to be free though.
Sail upon the open skies
All they have to do is install the tapatalk plug in and we would have exactly that. I use use tapatalk to get to other forums I visit but UG doesn't want to do it for some reason.

And with this new money-hungry UG I thought they would have done that already and made an app to sell like the XDA developers site has.

http://www.tapatalk.com/
Android version
iphone version
Last edited by matt-attack at Jun 20, 2011,
I was actually just thinking about this the other day. I do alot of work at country shows etc and when I am on my break I like to check out UG and the forums especially! So if we could have either an app or a mobile site then I would be very happy!
Gear:
- Schecter - Omen 6 (soon to have SD 59,Distortion)
- Admira Seville (Classical)
- Vox Valvetronix AD50VT
- Crybaby
- Digitech Whammy 4
- Behringer TU100 (tuner)
- Boss Micro BR
Doesn't seem to be much intrest, which surprises me.
ᶌῖᶌα ɭα ɌεᶌσɭƲʈιʘϰ