Hey, I've been trying to find a website that has the lowest prices. The only 2 websites that I know of is the Guitar Center website and then Musicians Friend website (which is sometimes a little cheaper than GC on certain items). Does anyone know of any other websites that I could compare prices to or that you know is cheaper than both of those? By the way, don't put ebay or amazon. I don't trust either of those websites.
music123, zzsounds (or whatever they're called), sweetwater.

idk much about american retailers but there prices are around the same..
I've looked at sweetwater before and on alot of the items you can look at the actual guitar your buying sometimes which is pretty cool.
Learning to trust eBay, Amazon, Craigslist, and other guitar/music forums that have a classifieds section can be very beneficial.

To answer your question...

eBay, Amazon, Craigslist, and other guitar/music forums that have a classifieds section.
PM to contact me -- For Sale:
ESP X-Tone series hard case
Big Muff Pi
MXR 10 Band EQ (maybe)
Boss RV-3
Sweetwater has the best customer service for sure.

They throw candy in your orders. Necessary? No. Cool? Yeah.
Agile Interceptor Pro 725 EB EMG
Gibson LP Future Tribute
G12T-75 4x12 Avatar
Krank Nineteen80-watt
Koch Loadbox
RMC4

Soundcloud
Quote by Funk Monk
Sweetwater has the best customer service for sure.

They throw candy in your orders. Necessary? No. Cool? Yeah.

O Rlly? O.o
Call me Sean
Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
He's just trying to protect our innocence.

Yes i am
Quote by :Vicious--

Your flirting powers are incredible.

Gear:
Schecter S1 Elite Black Cherry (Soapbar Neck, Invader Bridge)
Schecter Banshee
Orange Dual Terror
Boss CE-5
Goatkeeper
Quote by jnukes2
Learning to trust eBay, Amazon, Craigslist, and other guitar/music forums that have a classifieds section can be very beneficial.

To answer your question...

eBay, Amazon, Craigslist, and other guitar/music forums that have a classifieds section.

This. I'm getting a $500 amp (in good condition) for $250 off Craigslist.
you're a stone fox
go used and don't get ripped off.

but for a major online retailers, i had terrible luck with sweetwater, i don't like that they keep you confined to one salesman, mine was an ass., so i climbed up their herirchy and got a manager to switch me to somebody else.

i have best luck with M123. granted they ship out of the same warehouse as MF and GC, they seem to make the most mistakes, and i like when they make mistakes because then i turn into the hulk and give them a talkin' to and they knock 20% off for me with no exclusions. me likey discounts.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
All my gear I have bought recently has been off Craigslist. If you have the money and time to wait, you can find some killer deals on there. Got a ESP/LTD EC1000 for $480 in perfect condition, and a Marshall JCM2000 head for $600 and a JCM 800 cab for $250. Also in perfect working order.

I just checked craigslist every night for the guitar I wanted and amp, and after a while I found a good deal, contacted the person literally 30 minutes after the add was posted and bought the stuff the next day.
Quote by scguitarking927
All my gear I have bought recently has been off Craigslist. If you have the money and time to wait, you can find some killer deals on there. Got a ESP/LTD EC1000 for $480 in perfect condition, and a Marshall JCM2000 head for $600 and a JCM 800 cab for $250. Also in perfect working order.

I just checked craigslist every night for the guitar I wanted and amp, and after a while I found a good deal, contacted the person literally 30 minutes after the add was posted and bought the stuff the next day.

lol. i have an app on my phone that constantly updates your seaerches, i currrently h ve 15 going mostly in tampa but a few in orlando and tampa to see if it makes the drive worth it.

so with that said, i am usually at their door cash in hand within an hour of it being posted. thats how you get the good deals.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7

Quote by trashedlostfdup

Quote by andersondb7

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
americanmusical.com has good prices, payment plans without needing credit, free shipping, price matching, etc. They run specials often, and usually drop prices before MF and GC. Example, TC Voicetone correct is $250 at MF and GC, currently only $189 at AMS. They also had "B-stock" sales before anyone else.

Other than that, for new stuff, MF and AMS is all I check.
Peavey 5150
Mesa Mark IV
Mesa Single Rectifier (Series 1)
Fender Custom Shop Tonemaster
Roland Microcube

-Whitebox OS 1x12
-Port City OS 1x12

Digidesign Eleven RackAxe Fx Ultra
Quote by trashedlostfdup
go used and don't get ripped off.

but for a major online retailers, i had terrible luck with sweetwater, i don't like that they keep you confined to one salesman, mine was an ass., so i climbed up their herirchy and got a manager to switch me to somebody else.

i have best luck with M123. granted they ship out of the same warehouse as MF and GC, they seem to make the most mistakes, and i like when they make mistakes because then i turn into the hulk and give them a talkin' to and they knock 20% off for me with no exclusions. me likey discounts.

i understand your frustration with sweetwater and having one shitty salesman, but the goal in that is to have someone who remembers you and what you want and everything. i remember every time i go in, my guy says hi to me and remembers what i want. i understand thats not necessarily possible online, but it is cool in the store.
- Cody

Quote by Ninja Vampirate
What a faggot, do a few lines of cocaine and have a shot of whiskey or 5 if you want to study right
Yeah thomann is a great German website that ship to the EU, probally world, and although they aren't always that cheap the service is awesome. They do the whole you get one salesperson to process the whole order thing and it works great. They also check that your items are compatible, which is a tab unneeded for mos people, but it's good to know they care. Plus it helps when chasing stuff up because theres no fannying around being transferred between departments...
Quote by crice6505
i understand your frustration with sweetwater and having one shitty salesman, but the goal in that is to have someone who remembers you and what you want and everything. i remember every time i go in, my guy says hi to me and remembers what i want. i understand thats not necessarily possible online, but it is cool in the store.

i have two guys at my local store, and if they are not there (usually i call ahead before the drive), i will not buy from anybody else.

the sweetwater guy was an ass. i was trying to get him to do a price match from MF (first sweetwater purchase), which was 15% off. he told me well i can do 10% off if you pay for shipping, which he quoted me like $60 for, putting the item at maybe a 5% discount, if that. i told him that he had to do better than that if he wanted my business and he pulled the whole "well ya know i need to be able to feed my family and i am not making [enough] money on this deal. i say well you can choose to feed your family and give me this at that price and throw some cash in your pocket or you will be empty handed because i will get it from somewhere else.

so i called and got another salesman. he put the order at 15% off with the free shipping, and had no issue.

two days later i get a call from the origional salesman useing profanities towards me because i went beneth him to another salesman. i didn't even know i was marked since i hadn't bought anything, but it went under him, and i told him. flat out. you were too greedy and lost probably large sum of future sales.

and leaveing the conversation with "are you kids hungry?"
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7

Quote by trashedlostfdup

Quote by andersondb7

****** NEW NEW NEW!
I order a lot of things from Amazon. Check the resellers too. Sometimes they have better prices.
I love craigslist for used gear.

You have to be patient otherwise you will pay more then you have too.

I love the "Mom selling kids gear to pay for bail" threads. You can get some great deals.

Cash is king.
For newer gear I use ZZounds.com, AmericanMusical (these 2 offer payment plans without a credit check) and MF some times. I have always preferred to go to a retail store, but sometimes the price diffrence is huge. My local store has a used JCA20h and they want $300 for it thats $50 more than a new one online!
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate