Hello everyone, if I am correct, this is my first (maybe second) post. I was a bit confused as to where to put this thread, so if this is the wrong section of the forum for this type of thread, please move to the correct one. My main amp is a Vox VT50, which I have plugged into my Fender amp which I use as a speaker cab due to its 4 excellent 10" speakers. I can also use the treble, mid, bass and reverb knobs on it to control the sound. My question (as stated in the title, sorry if it sounded confusing) is what would be good settings for the treble, mid, bass, and reverb knobs to use on the clean channel amp? Sorry for the long post and sorry if any of this sounded confusing. Thank you all in advance.
Quote by Stratus475
Hello everyone, if I am correct, this is my first (maybe second) post. I was a bit confused as to where to put this thread, so if this is the wrong section of the forum for this type of thread, please move to the correct one. My main amp is a Vox VT50, which I have plugged into my Fender amp which I use as a speaker cab due to its 4 excellent 10" speakers. I can also use the treble, mid, bass and reverb knobs on it to control the sound. My question (as stated in the title, sorry if it sounded confusing) is what would be good settings for the treble, mid, bass, and reverb knobs to use on the clean channel amp? Sorry for the long post and sorry if any of this sounded confusing. Thank you all in advance.

...wait. Are you bypassing the Fender circuitry and using it ONLY for the speaker or is signal running through both amps at once? Because that sounds pretty wrong
I don't have a signature
Quote by dankhus
...wait. Are you bypassing the Fender circuitry and using it ONLY for the speaker or is signal running through both amps at once? Because that sounds pretty wrong

If it's working it sounds pretty cool.
you're a stone fox
no settings threads...but you should explain your amp set up because it sounds sketchy.
Jumping on dat gear sig train.
PRS Hollowbody II / BKP Warpigs
Strandberg OS6T / BKP Aftermath
Strandberg OS7 / Lace Poopsticks
Skervesen Raptor 7FF / BKP Warpigs
Skervesen Raptor 6 NTB / BKP Juggernauts
Hapas Sludge 7 FF / Hapas Leviathan
Anderson Baritom / Motorcity Nuke BKP Sinner Anderson H2+
Warmoth Baritone / BKP Piledriver
Ibanez Rg2120x / BKP Nailbomb

Blackstar ID:Core Beam
Quote by dankhus

Yeah, I thought what I said sounded confusing, sorry. I am running the signal through both amps.
Quote by Stratus475
Thanks, this looks like an excellent website.

Always here to help
you're a stone fox
Quote by Stratus475
Yeah, I thought what I said sounded confusing, sorry. I am running the signal through both amps.

Well, it could turn out as an interesting experiment, but bear in mind that in this case you need to adjust settings on both amps; don't be surprised if the settings you find on the VOX website don't sound exactly the same as intended. I'm actually pretty curious how that sounds, maybe post some clips after you tweak your tone?
I don't have a signature