So I'll be coming into some money soon (new job) and I'm looking for a decent guitar in the £300 - £600 area, I play mostly metalcore, post hardcore and I've been getting into djent. I play through a fender mustang v into a bugera 412 cab. I don't really like radical shapes and I have other guitars that can handle other genres and tunings so no worries there.

Preferences:
24 frets (I only have 22 fret guitars so far)
Some sort of trem system
superstrat or lp shape

Cheers guys
Ben

GEAR:
Squier Vintage Modified Telecaster Deluxe
Squier Vintage Modified Jaguar
Blackstar ht-5 head
Blackstar ht-408 cab
Landola V72 Acoustic
Seymour Duncan Woody SC

Quote by lolometer1
Wanna be sex buddies?
Quote by housemd
nope.
Last edited by lolometer1 at Jun 20, 2011,
Sounds like an LTD would work great for you, maybe an M400? I don't have much of anything in the way of experience with LTDs, but I've never heard anything bad about them and they seem to be good for more modern metal.
Quote by SlayingDragons
Nah, I prefer to tune lower. My tunings usually go into weird Hebrew symbols.
^^^LTD's would be perfect and there are alot in that price range. (doesn't meet all reqs) but check out the PRS SE Custom. I tried one a few days ago and it blew all my guitars away. It was through a Hot Rod Deluxe so that was probably the reason. But the playability on the Custom was nice.
Quote by FEngHLyan

She will join the prom.

She insists to wear this lights.

I don't think so.

How can I persuade her?
PRS SE custom 24 is the first thing that comes to mind but there are other guitars that will work
HILT!

Where's Waldo?

schecter c1 hellraiser. ive got it and it is perfect for the style you r looking for. the actives really make it that much better and the coil split makes it a little more versatile. this guitar just feels amazing and has a beautiful tone to it