I live in Chicago and post every few weeks in the musicians wanted part of craigslist. In many months I have only found one person I have actually met up with! I also respond to many ads and rarely get a reply. Is it meant to be this hard? My skill level is beginner but I can play in time and know many scales and such. I am not quite ready for open-mic jamming, but almost.
I guess it depends on how attractive you are. Are you posting photos of yourself?
although jamming is great practice. its probably better if you focus on guitar straight up. theory and improv wise. with a teacher is also a good way to go.
smb is right. Post a picture of yourself and I'll tell you if I'd rather date you or jam with you.
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
Most definitely not. I've jam partners coming out the hoo-haa, but no one wants to date me
Quote by brandon369852
smb is right. Post a picture of yourself and I'll tell you if I'd rather date you or jam with you.

thats great.

i usually play it cool. if you seem too desperate they will think you haven't jammed in a long time. but if you find someone interested, don't wait too long.
Quote by losing battle
I dunno I'm kinda pickey about both lol.

This haha
Gibson Les Paul Studio Deluxe/Ibanez RGA42/LTD EC401vf
Into:
Whammy IV>Pitchblack>Dunlop 536Q>Fulltone Fulldrive 2>Hardwire TL-2>MXR 10 Band>Line 6 M13
Into:
80s Carvin x100b w/ cab
If I would jam with almost anybody, would that make me a *****?
If creationists made Pokemon:
"What the, Pikachu is...Congratulations, God decided your Pikachu is now a Raichu."

So what...I like Metal...sue me

"music elitists"
Quote by tyrogue
If I would jam with almost anybody, would that make me a *****?

Only if you charge.
you're a stone fox
I (almost) can't find someone who listens to what I do.
Now, if they could also play that..pfff..
"On a microscopic level, these tiny, sharp particles move through your system, attracting everything from bacteria, fungi, protozoa, viruses, endotoxins, pesticide and drug residues, E-Coli, and heavy metals."

\m/\m/
lol this is very true. i am desperate for someone who doesnt want to just start a band like the chillis, acdc or some other generic bollocks. ive had plenty pussy in the last year but havent jammed with that many people,
Quote by robhc
Most definitely not. I've jam partners coming out the hoo-haa, but no one wants to date me

I was thinking about taking a holiday to Ireland

Edit: As long as I can stay with you that is...
It's hard to find both, man.
Quote by Ville Valo
Hurting Linde is like hurting Bambi. You just can't do it.

You should click on those, I think.

I like My Little Pony. Come at me, bro.
Quote by Sir-Shredalot
lol this is very true. i am desperate for someone who doesnt want to just start a band like the chillis, acdc or some other generic bollocks. ive had plenty pussy in the last year but havent jammed with that many people,

Pics or it didn't happen.
you're a stone fox
yes....unless you look like this guy.

Quote by Pan-Tallica
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
But theres no reason why i cant be free like a raspberry stuck to the back of a horny elephants ass.

This is maybe the worst comparison in the history of comparisons.