I was looking into buy a lexicon multi fx (rackmount) unit and noticed it had a footswitch input. I was just going to use it for reverbs and delays mostly for my guitar rig. I researched lexicons footswitch for the mx series and noticed it only had 2 switches. I was wondering if footswitchs are interchangable? Sorry I dont know much about footswitchs but I wanted to know because If I were to get the MX 400 I would need a footswitch that could bypass the mx 400 altogether or switch between certain presets instantaniously.
im pretty sure any 2 button footswitch with the correct cable would be fine. to be sure, see if you can borrow a footswitch in a shot and just hook everything up in there and see what happens
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
Ok thanks. Do you know if a similar footswitch with more that 2 switches would work? Or would that depend on the settings on the multi fx itself?
i really dont know. you'd have to try it and see
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣