... But first, a message from our sponsors. (reposted due to an annoying typo )

Saver's remorse is a serious disorder.
This past weekend I took a trip up to my sort-of local guitar center with absolutely no intention of buying anything, but made the mistake of bringing about $270 or so as a just in case measure. I run and am soon to take full ownership of a guitar shop, and I'm always keeping an eye out for potentially profitable deals.

Little did I know, I would see that guitar.

Dead center of the bottom row of used guitars, was what I then realized was my next-to-dream guitar, second only to a custom to my exact specs: a red and gold Schecter Diamond Series C/SH-1. I played it just long enough to fall in love with it.... and I left without it. No layaway. Nothing. And I regretted it for the rest of the day. The more you know.

And now back to our regularly scheduled programming.

(The Important Part)

So I ended up getting it anyway. After I made some arrangements with my dad, to get some extra money, I didn't actually have to fork out anywhere near as much as I'd've expected to. He went and got it for me while I was at work, with my portion of what I was going to end up paying, and he brought it right to me. And after wanting a semi-hollow for far too long, this is exactly what I needed to really refresh my want to play.

And for the copypasta specs:
CONSTRUCTION: Set-Neck
BODY: Mahogany with Flame Neck
NECK: 3-piece Mahogany
FINGERBOARD: Rosewood
SCALE: 25 1/2"
INLAYS: Split Crown
HARDWARE: Gold
BRIDGE: TonePros System
TUNERS: Grover
BINDING: Creme
FRETS: 22 Jumbo
PICKUPS: Duncan Design HB-102

Took me a while to quit fawning over the finish, but when I finally managed to get it back to an amp, the first thing ANYONE would notice about this guitar is the fact that it really shines on the cleans, as expected. Makes me wish I had it back when I was in a ska band, which it actually would've been perfect for. Very full, clear, and perfect for really any primarily clean genres. But the big surprise for me was the fact that it handled every style of distortion I'd dial in, in stride. Still gotta play with it some more, obviously, but I loved what I heard. Feel-wise, this guitar was perfect. For me, at least. It's a very love-or-hate sort of guitar in that respect. Being used to both a Les Paul and Strat, the thickness of the neck or body didn't phase me in the slightest, and the body style was very familiar as well. And the finish? Not a single flaw, despite it being used. It's literally in perfect condition and I plan on keeping it that way.

I've only got a couple pictures, but they don't do it justice anyway:

Hope to get a couple better ones up tomorrow, but these'll just have to do right now.
Begin again in the night, let's sway again tonight.
Your arm on my shoulder, your cheek against mine.
Where can we go, when will we find that, we know.
HILT!

Where's Waldo?

fancy. Wish I had more money, last time I went to guitar center I found two Warwicks, a Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier Tremoverb, and two seven strings I wanted.
Bassist/Vocalist-Visceral Violation
Mesa-Boogie Big Block 750/SWR Megoliath
Warwick Corvette
Quote by OliOsbourne

hey man none of that thread hijack bullshit in this threads. Keep your comments to yourself.

OT:

I don't typically like schecter guitars but I like that one, it looks like it can belt out anything you want.

HNGD.
Quote by FatalGear41
In the end, the only question is: what bass would Jesus play?

I think he's a Fender Jazz guy.
That is one amazing axe. I forgot that bad boy existed until I'd seen this post. Being somewhat of a schecter/fender guy myself I understand what it means to pick up such a quality instrument. I'm definitely adding this one to list of try outs for a semi hollow. HNGD!!!
Fender Lone Star Stratocaster
Schecter C-1 Classic
Schecter C-1 SH
Peavey VK112
Line 6 Pod X3 Live
Boss OS-2
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
I don't usually love the way Schecters look (not that they're ugly - they just don't strike me as anything particularly great looking), but that one is beautiful. Congrats!
Music Man JPX 6
Ibanez RGT220H
Fender 50th Anniversary Deluxe Strat
93 Jackson Std Professional (Japan)
03 Gibson LP Special
Alvarez AD60SC

Mesa Single Rectifier/Mesa 4x12 cab
Mesa Transatlantic TA-15
Hughes & Kettner Triplex
I didn't even know Schecter made guitars like that - you have really given me something to think about. Also HNGD!!
Alright people, Move along - there is nothing to see.
"Or so you think..."
You've singlehandedly resurrected my GAS for that exact guitar. My local guitar shop had one for a while. But it sold before I could buy it. Although thinking back, it could have been gold..

HNGD!!
Schecter Hellraiser C7 FR/Bareknuckle Cold Sweat/Liquifire
Godin A12 - For Sale
1991 EBMM Silhouette
Emperor 2x12

7+>6, ERG Legion

Like going fast?
That is so sexy. I don't blame you for buying that. I would've bought it in a heartbeat.
If you can afford it and you want it, why stop yourself?

HNGD!
I shall grant you three wishes.

None of which will work.

Does the above post enrage, offend or confuse you?

Good.

I like my women how I like my guitars. Curvy and like it when I finger them.
now that guitar looks paul gilbert-ish, the difference is that you have the balls to get a real semi hollow whahah xD
none the less im loving the look of it HNGD!