I've been waiting for months now for my new American Deluxe Jazz Natural Ash to come in . Anybody have one that cares to share their thoughts on it?
-Fender American Deluxe Jazz Bass
-Tech 21 Sansamp RBI
-Mesa Powerhouse 212
-Fender Bassman 410
-Tons of other bass/guitar gear

FAST MELODIC PUNK! CHECK OUT MY BAND!
therowleyestate.bandcamp.com
I've got an American Deluxe Precision and it is a truly fantastic instrument. The Jazz must be at least as good. The contoured neck heel is a real plus, and the fit and finish are as good as a lot of basses I've seen from the Fender Custom Shop. You'll love it.
"Maybe this world is another planet's hell?" - Aldous Huxley
How long did you have to wait, my friend?
-Tech 21 Sansamp RBI
-Mesa Powerhouse 212
-Fender Bassman 410

I didn't have to wait. I bought it at a local GC when it was on sale. It is truly worth a lot more than I paid for it. The fit and finish, tone and playability are fantastic. If you ordered directly from Fender, I'd call and ask what the delay is.
Quote by FatalGear41
If you ordered directly from Fender, I'd call and ask what the delay is.

Aren't they just backordered up the wazoo right now? I've heard there's been some serious wait time recently because orders slowed a couple years ago when the economy dived, and now that orders have flooded back in they've been playing catch up.
Composite Aficionado

Spector and Markbass
Given that they're here in California, they probably laid off all their employees just like damn near everyone else in the not-so-Golden State!
I ordered it from my local Long and McQuade's. I heard there was an issue with the paint supplier too or something.I can't wait for the day my baby shows up!
-Tech 21 Sansamp RBI
-Mesa Powerhouse 212
-Fender Bassman 410

Quote by FatalGear41
Given that they're here in California, they probably laid off all their employees just like damn near everyone else in the not-so-Golden State!

Aren't they located in Corona CA?

Anyways there have have been major delays in getting the neck woods and the fact that their main paint supplier is going through a merger.
Damn it! Disable can't use disable to disable Disable's disable because disable's disable has already been disabled by Disable's disable!
my next bass is gonna be a deluxe p bass... I love the thing and play it in the shop every time I go. The jazz should be the same... its a fender
Congrats. You have bought yourself a fantastic instrument. It's possibly one of the best in terms of quality as far as "mass-produced" instruments go.

Love the Low end