No, it's not
6 24%
Yes, but no more or less than (m)any other religions
12 48%
I'm not sure.
1 4%
Voters: 25.
Something I've been thinking about.

Some things to consider; The religion teaches that Jewish people are the chosen ones. They are not supposed to breed with people who are not Jewish. And I believe if you aren't Jewish, you're going to hell.

Perhaps it is? Maybe not? Or perhaps it is, but no more than other religions? What's your opinion.
... no more than any of the major religions? Isn't it this praise and fear mongering that make them leading religions?

Besides hasidic jews, they're ****ing dicks.
NYY _______________________________________________ NYG
"Jewish" isn't a race, it's an ethnic group (I don't really know). Edit: It's also a religion of course, but I don't want to go into distinguishing all Jews from ethnic Jews.

I've never read their holy text, so I can't have a valid opinion. However, I'd say ethnocentrist, not racist, and no more than other religions. I also don't think that reflects on the Jewish people as a whole.
Last edited by slipknot5678 at Jun 21, 2011,
I don't think that Jews actually believe in the concept of "hell" in the same sense as Christians what with the eternal damnation and fire and brimstone and such. I don't know that they believe in any form of hell actually.

As far as them being racist I wouldn't really make a claim that strong but the whole "chosen" people thing does come across as a tad egocentric, doesn't it?
I'd say that people in general are all a bit racist or discriminatory to a certain degree. Maybe not even racist, but definitely discriminatory. We automatically find faults with other people.
NOW PART OF THE

Quote by Robchappers
You are epic my friend ;-)
Quote by RU Experienced?
At this point I'd be more surprised if you found me a Christian children's entertainer that didn't sodomize and eat kids.
Nah, we're awesome.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Jews dont believe in hell.

And I am not sure about the other two bits of information, maybe in older days, not sure about today...maybe only if the Jew in question is super religious.
Purple string dampener scrunchy.

Jesus was a jew, he was their savior, so I could see how they'd be biased towards jews being superior.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
If you take it at face-value then absolutely. When it gets down to people's interpretations of it, it becomes less cut-and-dry.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
hard sciences don't have correct and incorrect answers actually
I would say that the Old Testament is racist, aswell as many, many other awful things. But I wouldn't say Jewish people themselves are racist, just manily the hardcore conservative ones.

Also, Doug Stanhope - **** The Jews
Quote by AronRa (Youtube user)
It is better to be proven wrong, than to forever be wrong, and never know it.

Quote by Meths
Bill Hicks rules.

I hate my user name >_<
Last edited by Rocker_69 at Jun 21, 2011,
Quote by Rocker_69
I would say that the Old Testament is racist, aswell as many, many other awful things. But I wouldn't say Jewish people themselves are racist, just manily the hardcore conservative ones.

Also, Doug Stanhope - **** The Jews

God that guy sounds like a douche.
Purple string dampener scrunchy.