G'day pit,

Im just looking for some advice for tapping over 4 strings. Part of a solo I just wrote goes like:

e|13p10h12-13p10h12----------------------------------------------------------------------
b|-----------------------13p10h12-13p10h12-----------------------------------------------
g|----------------------------------------------12p9h10-12p9h10----------------------------
d|-----------------------------------------------------------------12p9h10-12p9h10---------

I cannot play it clean atm, when I change strings I crindge at my failness. Any constructive advice will be appreciated
Dig a tunnel of light through ignorant walls
work on your muting. simple as that.

also that looks like something you should be easily able to play without tapping.
Anfangen ist leicht, Beharren eine Kunst.
I like having it tapped because the next phase is tapped and just flows better for me.

Cheers for the muting advice, some practice should clean it up
Dig a tunnel of light through ignorant walls
Actually, if you picked only the first note of each of those runs, you could have a perfectly smooth transition to a tapping part. That's just some three not per string pull-offs. No need for tapping. If you wanted to do two-hand tapping there, I would recommend practicing it slowly with massive amounts of gain so that you can practice the Hell out of your muting technique.