Can't see the pics unless I sign in
Quote by FatalGear41
In the end, the only question is: what bass would Jesus play?

I think he's a Fender Jazz guy.
Quote by Alucard817
Can't see the pics unless I sign in

that's weird, I can see the pictures and I'm not signed

also I'll change it, but that just me, it looks like a nice guitar, and I have never liked acoustic guitars, I like only electric guitars or classical guitars.
Quote by Våd Hamster
Fuck yes you are the best poster ever

do you wanna hear a little piano composition I have just made?, I promise it don't totally sucks, you can hear it on my profile, any feedback would be really appreciated -C4C
change what? o.O

I actually prefer acoustic over classical because its more... happy... and not mellow.. but should I?
Quote by Axel95
change what? o.O

I actually prefer acoustic over classical because its more... happy... and not mellow.. but should I?

I don't know classical guitars have a richer tone, also those are more suitable than a acoustic to play classical guitar music, and it is like to play a whole different instrument, I see acoustics as a electric guitar played on clean, I just don't see the point.

also sorry, trade and change are translated to my native language both to the same word. so I mean I'll trade
Quote by Våd Hamster
Fuck yes you are the best poster ever

do you wanna hear a little piano composition I have just made?, I promise it don't totally sucks, you can hear it on my profile, any feedback would be really appreciated -C4C
haha.. get it mate. but i'm not sure, because i can't test it and my acoustic is still pretty new.