Quote by Facebook page
Artists We Also Like
the ghost inside, a day to remember, as i lay dying, for today, oh sleeper, for the fallen dreams, periphery, misery signals, and sooooo much more.

Yea, no.
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
lol i know man. some of those bands are kinda gay. but did you atleast listen to the music? it had something different to it than what ive been hearing alot of lately.
You have to like their page to even listen to their songs. That's just stupid, how will I know if I like them if I can't hear their songs?
Last.fm

I saw tail lights, last night, in a dream about my old life
Everybody leaves so why, why wouldn't you?
im not big on the intro. its ok. the first song. but the getaway i guess is the soft side, and spencer is the heavy side. one of the songs has a pretty cool gang vocal thing in it.
Quote by brad5992
Fuck this is so bad. Dont even bother listening

I don't know why, but I did. I always laugh when there's a band like this that says they're 'bringing the hardcore metal scene back to actual music instead of nothing but 2 steps and breakdowns' or something similar. Can they not actually hear the hundreds of breakdowns they're playing or are they just daft?
Last.fm

I saw tail lights, last night, in a dream about my old life
Everybody leaves so why, why wouldn't you?
Yeah brother this is pretty bad.

And for some reason they remind me of Drop Dead Gogeous, which makes it even worse for me.
No its not my band. Its some guys I know though. Didn't realize they made a fb page and such. So I wanted people to check em out. Maybe get some constructive criticism for em and such. They don't know I posted this, just see what peoples thoughts are. I think they're pretty good.

And nah, I used to have a ug account. But my old email address is locked up, I don't even remember the info. Used to log in and look at bands and gear reviews and stuff.
Last edited by jaronblake at Jun 21, 2011,