Page 1 of 3
...and you have to pick a certain type of pokemon to use. Which kind do you pick? Water, Fire, Grass? Or maybe Fighting, Dragon, Steel, etc? Can't pick legendary.

Me, I'd either be Water or Flying, probably. Although Psychic trainers are a bitch, too. So maybe I'd choose that.

I guess Water for me.
POISON!!!!!!! LOLOLOLOLOLO

J/k i pick Diversity
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
Electric anyday.
Most electric types are only weak to Psychic and aren't any good against rock types. But then again if you have a Jolteon who knows Pin Missle then you can **** anybody up
Quote by ErikLensherr
Don't belittle it like that, your mom produces top quality stuff.

C4C
[thread="1339859"]Hammerhead[/thread]
[thread="1341152"]Anglerfish[/thread]

VOTE
Thrustor: 2012
Last edited by vicarious46 at Jun 21, 2011,
If I wanted to win, Dragon.

If I went with my heart, Water.
I'mCool

Quote by StewieSwan
Don't you have some tourists to beat up?

Quote by Zoot Allures
Nah he's too busy feeling like a big man hitting women he knows to 'put them in their place'.
****in' Gyarados!
Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life.

- Berthold Auerbach

Quote by jbridge90
Wow, being surrounded by all of these humourless, pussy-whipped virgins is starting to make me sick.

Check out my band!
Quote by soulflyV
wat

I mixed his name up with Zapdos

Fix'd it though
Quote by ErikLensherr
Don't belittle it like that, your mom produces top quality stuff.

C4C
[thread="1339859"]Hammerhead[/thread]
[thread="1341152"]Anglerfish[/thread]

VOTE
Thrustor: 2012
Quote by The_Casinator
Dragon/Psychic/Ghost.

Preferably all three of these.

This.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by The_Casinator
Dragon/Psychic/Ghost.

Maybe I'm doing it wrong, but every time I play a pokemon game, I always try to have a good Ghost type, and it just ends up disappointing me inevitably.
Moon, my team would consist entirely of Zubats. Yes, you can kill them but we'll keep coming and coming until you shut the game off in frustration.
Water fo' sure. So many good water types in Gen I.

Look at that mofo there. See how smug he is? That's because he just beat your whole team single-handedly.
I actually remember thinking that if you got good enough in the games, you got asked to be a gym leader.

I assembled a bitchin' Fire team, and released all my other Pokemon.

So I would choose Fire, with a mix of Dragon, pseudo-dragons (fire types that look like dragons) and something completely random, to throw people off. My mate is pretty awesome at online Pokemon battles, and he managed to beat several guys, using competetive staples, with random, useless competetive Pokemon (Jumpluff, Manectric, Dewgong etc).

He still claims that the reason noone beat him, is that nobody knew what to expect from them, because they were so used to fighting other guys, of the same level.
Quote by RU Experienced?

EARTH!
...heart??

/] 三方 [\
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Last edited by shwilly at Jun 21, 2011,
Quote by institutions
Normal type.
I would have six Snorlaxes/Snorlax/whatever the plural of Snorlax is.

I think the Snorlax is plural as well as singular like 'deer'.

Unfortunately there are only 2 Snorlax in the whole world, so good luck assembling a team of six. Maybe in the pokemon world cloning techniques are more developed, who knows.
I don't need to pick a type. I'm the champion baby.
I would form an entire team of slowpokes.

TREMBLE BEFORE ME.
Last edited by Silent Murder at Jun 21, 2011,
i would be the legendary leader, with all the legendary pokemon,

my team would be
Zekrom
Reshiram
Ho-Oh
Lugia
and just to make them think they stood a chance
squirtle and charizard
i'm Ginger its fun
I'd go with Ground. Having an all ground team can still be pretty versatile, if you think about it.
Dark. Always dark pokemon. Probably Houndoom as my main one because he's fire and dark, and is such, a boss.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Dark, as theres yet to be a dark gym, and they are only weak to bug and fighting, which arent all that common types. Plus, theyre awesome.
OMG Pokemon haha old School
"The Demon Code prevents me from Declining a rock-off Challenge"

-Satan.
Honestly, I think the point in being a good trainer in those Pokèmon games is variety: you need a team made of pokèmon of different types so that you are able to face any challenge you come across. That's why no Gym Leader is invincible (hell, even Sabrina's psych team surrenders to a good Ghost pokèmon) and that's why the final bosses (Gary in R/B/Y, Red in G/S/C), which are the hardest to beat, use 6 pokèmon from 6 different types.

/nerd

But if I had to choose...

Quote by The_Casinator
Dragon/Psychic/Ghost.

This. Pokèmon of such types are naturally stronger than every other, I mean Gyarados's Dragon Rage pwns, and he's not even Dragon as primary type!!11!
original 150 only. I'd go Ghost any day. they're way more badass than any others. or maybe a team of Bulbasaur, Charmander, Squirtle, Magikarp, Pidgey, and Dratini, all lvl100
My sig? Nice.
Bug. They are way underrated.

And this would be my team:

Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

Last edited by fearofthemark at Jun 21, 2011,
Quote by _Nowhere_Man_

This. Pokèmon of such types are naturally stronger than every other, I mean Gyarados's Dragon Rage pwns, and he's not even Dragon as primary type!!11!

Dratini can learn dragon rage, and it will be just as strong as Gyrados'. And Gyrados isn't a dragon type at all, hes water/flying.

OT: Dark.
Quote by Butt Rayge
Pretty sure Jesus was decaffeinated.

I'm just a hedonist without happiness
Page 1 of 3