Well it's new pedal day today - after weeks of debating I've splurged on a WMD Geiger Counter - next day delivery... but the pedal hasn't turned up! An hour and a half remain of the delivery time at work and no sign of Mr UK Mail - gutted so far, never has parcel panic been so raw! I even have a night "off" - the girlfriend is out later! Damn delivery men!

Bet I'm not the only one to suffer pedal parcel panic?!
My Geiger Counter was late, too. Turns out the mail man was afraid of my dog and wouldn't come on our porch. The dog wasn't even outside, the pansy. So he had my package at the post office.

And my girlfriend insisted on spending time together when I finally got it and my flanger hoax. It was terrible. Just terrible.

Prepare to be severely intimidated, by the way.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Last edited by Jack Off Jill at Jun 21, 2011,
Patience is impossible at this point... I, know.
"The Demon Code prevents me from Declining a rock-off Challenge"

-Satan.
if it's that late.

you're screwed for tonight buddy.

j/k i hope it comes.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
Quote by ragingben
SHE CAME!! Now, just to finish work...

The pedal or the girlfriend?
lol. pics nao or it's a bad monkey.
it's a variant of "pics or it didn't happen".
The pedal arriving or the small wet patch?

Either way it's NPD on friday again as the WMD GC had to go back - busted screen cover. First the CL 1500 arrived smashed then the WMD... either the postal service hate me or I'm just doomed buying gear around the £250 mark...