btw man you said there were no major mistakes, that means you found some little ones?> where?
wow dude your clean tone is amazing...sounds just like it!
i just got to the solo... that also sounds amazing. thats one of my favorite solos and you nailed it! very enjoyable
Oh hey, I didn't see you there
very good, there was only that one part around 215ish that it sounded like you just didnt pick a note? idk But overall it was spot on, keep it up
Quote by link55588
very good, there was only that one part around 215ish that it sounded like you just didnt pick a note? idk But overall it was spot on, keep it up

actully there was a little screw up over there =) instand of playing the ntoes i palm muted it..
thanks for the comment!
Great cover man.
The solo this time had a better sound than the cover you've done for the solo only

C4C ?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1444046
My YouTube Channel

My Gear:
Guitars (lefties):
- Black Washburn Mercury II - MG Series
- Black LTD KH-202

Effects:
- Zoom GFX 707-II
- Electro Harmonix Metal Muff Distortion
- MXR Fullbore® Metal

Amplifier:
- Marshall MG30DFX
Thanks alot for the crit on mine.

Great job overall, Solo was nailed and a very enjoyable listen. About the only little bit of constructive criticism I can offer is to maybe work on your fretting position/strength in the fingerpicked parts. Just a couple times it sounded (to me anyways) that you weren't on the fret flush/strong enough and would sound a little flat but it was nothing major at all. Great job and kudo's on the solo for sure.
NO STAIRWAY!

Haha just kidding, great job dude, there isn't really much for me to say that hasn't been said already. Great tune, you nailed the solo. Although I feel that the audio was off in a few places, may just be me though.
I'm afraid you got the notes wrong in the clean riff dude, but that's okay. The solo was great, and definitely made up for it. Cool backing track too, where'd you find it?
Some parts sounded off...like the before the solo, but other than that wow! Nice clean tone and the solo was spot on! Great cover!
Classic choice of song. Some nice little flourishes throughout. Tiny bit of muting at 2:15, and the transition to the heavy bit, but very small details. The solo was kick ass (well..it tends to always be kick-ass, but no mistakes). I'd say let the notes ring a tiny bit longer when being held. A very worthy cover! Great tone too!
UG's Batman

NOW WITHOUT CHRISTIAN BALE'S "GRUFF" LISPY VOICE!

Batman doesn't need Christmas to wear his Santa hat.
Quote by rcazzy
Classic choice of song. Some nice little flourishes throughout. Tiny bit of muting at 2:15, and the transition to the heavy bit, but very small details. The solo was kick ass (well..it tends to always be kick-ass, but no mistakes). I'd say let the notes ring a tiny bit longer when being held. A very worthy cover! Great tone too!

thanks man!
some peoples told me i should keep the note longer and some said its ok so im kinda confused XD
and actully the little muting was a kind of a mistake XDD