Page 1 of 3
Linky
A few examples:

I don't even smoke tobacco and this is ridiculous. They are beating a long-dead horse. Everybody knows that tobacco is bad, but they still choose to do it.

And if they are really going to do this, then where are the pictures of a hockey-puck liver and bloodied, twisted metal on alcohol containers, and the pictures of morbidly obese people on Big Macs?
Quote by Butt Rayge
Pretty sure Jesus was decaffeinated.

I'm just a hedonist without happiness
Had things similar to this for a long time now in Canada... I don't think it really changes peoples minds.

I know people who just print off a picture to cover it up and tape it to the outside.
Quote by Yakult
Shooting mice is the equivalent to smoking weed: it's fun and seemingly harmless, but before you know it, you're shooting smack into every vein and murdering children left right and center.

GeEbZ.
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

We've had stuff like these for years.

Never stopped me from smoking.
Basses:
Fender Precision Bass
Fender Jazz Bass
1967 Fender Coronado Bass II
Warwick Star Bass
Squier Precision Bass TB
i heard bout this on Free Beer and Hot Wings radio. best mother****ing radio show ever.
If today's kids are anything like I was, they'll think blowing smoke through a hole in your throat looks awesome and take up smoking immediately.
Got this in Australia. That mouth cancer could be worse

like this
Catch the Dragon
Quote by hriday_hazarika
This thread is as terrible as music, which sucks balls.
Quote by Geebz
Had things similar to this for a long time now in Canada... I don't think it really changes peoples minds.

I know people who just print off a picture to cover it up and tape it to the outside.

yeah we've had them in canada for a long ass time.

Quote by -Collapse-
Oh, hello mister tracer! Lets dance!
Quote by CodySG
And we all poop in the sandwiches!

New Drug Chat, Eh? CLICK HERE

pass: misterhoffman
lol I thought the first one was a shooped obama
Gear
Highway One Tele (w/Custom Shop 51 Nocaster pickups)
Standard Tele (modded to Nashville specs)
Reverend Roundhouse

Orange Rockerverb 50 MKI
Vox AC4c1
Jet City JCA20H

And pedals!

"Shiva opens her arms now..
...to make sure I don't get too far"
Quote by poopsmith666
yeah we've had them in canada for a long ass time.

C is hilarious

But the mouth ones and the lung ones are disgusting. I'm never gonna buy another pack now.
Quote by guitarxo

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

Some people just don't care if something's unhealthy for them. I won't condemn them for it, I just wish I didn't have to smell the stink

But again, it's basic freedom. If people wanna kill themselves or do shit like this, that's their business. I just don't really feel any burning desire to be around it
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
some other US ones that OP didnt show

seriously, quit smoking people I smoked for about 3 years or so and have now quit for almost 6 months. feels good man
Quote by -Collapse-
Quote by CodySG

If smoking wasn't bad for you, it wouldn't be so cool. I mean, it's hard to be a brooding Romantic hero when you're licking a lollipop, ya know?

Personally, I think this is dumb.
Quote by neidnarb11890
If smoking wasn't bad for you, it wouldn't be so cool. I mean, it's hard to be a brooding Romantic hero when you're licking a lollipop, ya know?

Personally, I think this is dumb.

Leather jackets are pretty damn cool, and they don't kill you.
Quote by guitarxo

Quote by Bladez22

Quote by fearofthemark

You also need one of these to pull of a sick leather jacket -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
It's you
Quote by fearofthemark

They also won't make you sound like Tom Waits.

Check.
Quote by neidnarb11890

Check.

No, but they make you look like Keith Richards

Your move.
Quote by guitarxo

Quote by Bladez22

Quote by neidnarb11890

Check.

Eating gravel can kill you and/or make you sound like Tom Waits but isn't cool.

What's the deal with that?
Quote by fearofthemark

They only became cool because of their association with guys who ride motorcycles, who needed them for protection because riding a motorcycle is dangerous. Checkmate.
Last edited by blackflag49 at Jun 21, 2011,
so the us has finally caught up with the rest of the world with something....

my fave one is 'smoking is addictive don't start'

well i've just bought the pack of cigs, i'm smoking them regardless of what the pack says
i'm Ginger its fun
Quote by fearofthemark
No, but they make you look like Keith Richards

Your move.

Smoke cigarettes, be awesome, live forever!
Last edited by neidnarb11890 at Jun 21, 2011,
We've had similar here for a while now. I'm well aware of what smoking does to you, and quite honestly, don't care. I would quite like my cigarettes, and without that shit plastered all over the box preferably.
Quote by robhc
We've had similar here for a while now. I'm well aware of what smoking does to you, and quite honestly, don't care. I would quite like my cigarettes, and without that shit plastered all over the box preferably.

I've never understood this attitude unless it's coming from someone who was suicidal.

I'm not taking a shot at you, so please don't take it that way. I just don't get it.

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
It's you
What they DON'T tell you is that non-smokers can and do get those exact same diseases every day! Hurray!
Quote by CoreysMonster
What they DON'T tell you is that non-smokers can and do get those exact same diseases every day! Hurray!

Sure they do, they just blame it on secondhand smoke.
Quote by strat0blaster
I've never understood this attitude unless it's coming from someone who was suicidal.

I'm not taking a shot at you, so please don't take it that way. I just don't get it.

Is eating a Big Mac suicidal?
Quote by CoreysMonster

dont even start that debate

its proven, beyond any doubt that cigarettes and their components directly cause those kinds of diseases and increase an otherwise healthy persons risk of heart disease, cancers and strokes more than pretty much anything else.
Quote by -Collapse-
Quote by CodySG

Quote by blackflag49
Is eating a Big Mac suicidal?

I don't eat Big Macs. Or any fast food, for that matter. It's disgusting.

And honestly, if you eat enough of them, yes.

And sure, you 'can' get these diseases without smoking, but when it comes to something like cancer, why would you think "Hell, I think I'd like to increase my chances of getting that."

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
It's you
This is horseshit. This isn't a useful campaign aimed at informing people about the dangers of smoking, this is a crusade against tobacco companies.

Anybody who thinks this is:
a. necessary, or
b. a good idea
is an idiot. Not only will this not dissuade any smokers, but it make smokers look awful. Yeah, smoking's bad for you. But people choose to do it. By forcing this down people's throats you're waiving people's responsibility. I promise you, a red and white Marlboro pack is NOT making people take up smoking. People take up smoking because it feels good. End of. **** politicians.
Quote by strat0blaster
I don't eat Big Macs. Or any fast food, for that matter. It's disgusting.

And honestly, if you eat enough of them, yes.

And sure, you 'can' get these diseases without smoking, but when it comes to something like cancer, why would you think "Hell, I think I'd like to increase my chances of getting that."

Okay, um. Is driving a car suicidal?
Quote by blackflag49
Okay, um. Is driving a car suicidal?

You're gonna laugh, but I don't have a car at the moment, so I don't drive.

BUT

I see that point.

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
It's you
Quote by poopsmith666
dont even start that debate

its proven, beyond any doubt that cigarettes and their components directly cause those kinds of diseases and increase an otherwise healthy persons risk of heart disease, cancers and strokes more than pretty much anything else.

Dude, I know, I was poking fun at these ads because they always make it seem like all diseases in the world are caused by cigarettes and that if you smoke you will have a tumor the size of Arnie's fist growing out of your throat.

Of course smoking's bad, hell I've been smoking for 5 years, and have recently severely cut down from about a 3/4 a day to a single cigarette a day, tops. I know how harmful cigarettes are, just like every other smoker out there. I just think these horror-campaigns are completely over the top.
Look, guys, if doing dangerous things scares ya, that's cool, I can respect that. I'm sure yr all gonna make great accountants some day. But c'mon, let us rock & roll over here.
Quote by CoreysMonster
Dude, I know, I was poking fun at these ads because they always make it seem like all diseases in the world are caused by cigarettes and that if you smoke you will have a tumor the size of Arnie's fist growing out of your throat.

Of course smoking's bad, hell I've been smoking for 5 years, and have recently severely cut down from about a 3/4 a day to a single cigarette a day, tops. I know how harmful cigarettes are, just like every other smoker out there. I just think these horror-campaigns are completely over the top.

Agreed. It's not really shock value if you overdo it anyway, and it never worked.

Truth is the most annoying campaign for this I've ever seen. They piss me off, and I don't even smoke

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
It's you
Page 1 of 3