Hi, im looking to buy this pedal, but im not sure about my amp, its a i believe digital laney (the cheap one not the valvular) on 35wats, i know its not going to sound like a valve amp but the question is if its going to sound decent or should i not buy it, im just using for practice, thanks in advance
Only you can determine if you'll like the tone.

Why don't you bring the amp to the shop and try out the Riot?

Piece of advice... run the Riot into your clean channel... not the OD (if it has an OD channel).
Quote by Blompcube
it's so cool to hate Gibson, even the federal Department of Justice hates them.

( )( )
( . .) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
C('')('') signature to help him gain world domination.
the problem is where i live, this pedal its not avaliable so i have to buy it in usa, so i cant test it before buying
Its gonna have to be a gamble based on youtube vids then.
Quote by Blompcube
it's so cool to hate Gibson, even the federal Department of Justice hates them.

( )( )
( . .) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
C('')('') signature to help him gain world domination.
While there is a slim chance of this sounding better than your amp stock, it's generally pointless to run expensive pedals through a cheap amp. If you can not try the pedal with your amp, I'd advise against the purchase.
^ +1

while, I guess, you could always sell the suhr pretty easily, you're still gonna take a hit.

But yeah buying expensive boutique pedals to run through cheap practice amps is normally the backwards way to do it.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?