Hey
just thought id post this video on here for two reasons, firstly to show everyone my guitar, and secondly as another bareknuckle pickups demo for anyone whos thinking of getting some.

Apologies for the sloppy playing hopefully it doesnt distract to much from the gorgeous sound of the pickups.

Thanks joe

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dlZU8lOSdV4
My Stuff: Epi Black Beauty Les Paul with Bareknuckle Pickups, Fender Telecaster MIJ, Cort Electro acoustic, E-ross 12 string acoustic, Fender Hot Rod Deluxe, Cry Baby, BOSS DS-1 , Fulltone OCD, Digitech Whammy, Boss TU-3
Sounds great man. I've got a blackdog as the bridge pup in my fender and i love how it sounds. Are you recording through the camera mic or have you mic'd the cab? Sounds great either way.
Thanks , yeah the bareknuckle pickups have exceeded my already high expectations haha.
I had the amp mic'd up, the mic on the camera wasn't really good enough unfortunately.
My Stuff: Epi Black Beauty Les Paul with Bareknuckle Pickups, Fender Telecaster MIJ, Cort Electro acoustic, E-ross 12 string acoustic, Fender Hot Rod Deluxe, Cry Baby, BOSS DS-1 , Fulltone OCD, Digitech Whammy, Boss TU-3