BUY IT! That´s a deal!!! I don´t know the name, but I can tell by the pixels that this aint photshopped and that looks nice as F!
Guitars:
- Gibson SG Standard
- Lag Roxane 500
- Eastwood Hi-Flyer
- Takamine EG523

Amplifiers:
- Jet City JCA50H
- George Dennis 60Watt The Blue Combo
- Marshall SuperBass 100Watt
I'd buy that, except I ain't much for the stuff on the back. It is worth the money, I'd bet. And the reason he's asking $255 is that it's probably an older instrument.
You always buy a guitar if it has dueling pegasuses on the back. That's just a rule of life.
It has unicorns on the back...BUY IT.

Haha. It actually looks pretty cool. I would buy it. Probably would wanna play it first though
All you need is yo' fingers and the strings
OK, I have to admit that buying it did cross my mind (yes, shocking I know). But look at that guy in the picture holding it! I'm not sure I want to meet that guy.
Just by the inlay on the headstock I'm reminded of an older gibson or epiphone. That's my guess. Looks really cool. the seller could prolly get 450 out of it just because the fighting pegasus' (pegasi?) lol
i mostly see that kind of garish inlay in vietnamese or other asian country guitars that they claim are handmade, but they aren't generally . is it worth it? well, it's cheap, so it doesn't have to sound like much to be worth it. the seller doesn't actually know if it's custom - real custom guitars cost thousands, btw, even from china - so i doubt it is.
Quote by Skeet UK
I just looked in my Oxford English Dictionary and under "Acoustic Guitar", there was your Avatar and an email address!
Hmm i have never seen those unicorn's or that type of inlaying before. Although a lot of guitars
comming out of indonesia these days have heaps of decorative bits, and a lot of it is just stick on
fake mother of pearl. If you could verify that the inlaying is genuine then you would think the rest of it was probably of good workmanship. Hard to put a lot of credence on so called " Custom made"
these days. I would buy it just to look at, you can never have to many guitars. Cheers
i wouldn't think it was good workmanship. most of the large inlay guitars i've seen have fair to poor workmanship involved.

Quote by tuxs
Hmm i have never seen those unicorn's or that type of inlaying before. Although a lot of guitars
comming out of indonesia these days have heaps of decorative bits, and a lot of it is just stick on
fake mother of pearl. If you could verify that the inlaying is genuine then you would think the rest of it was probably of good workmanship. Hard to put a lot of credence on so called " Custom made"
these days. I would buy it just to look at, you can never have to many guitars. Cheers
Quote by Skeet UK
I just looked in my Oxford English Dictionary and under "Acoustic Guitar", there was your Avatar and an email address!
It doesn't matter, that guy in the picture is scaring me. I'm not driving out to Long Island to see that guy.
I'd buy it for the $165 just to video myself smashing it up and put it on Youtube
Check out "thelastplaceyoulook" on YouTube, iTunes and [url="http://facebook.com/thelastplaceyoulook
"]Facebook
Quote by mkocian17
Just by the inlay on the headstock I'm reminded of an older gibson or epiphone. That's my guess. Looks really cool. the seller could prolly get 450 out of it just because the fighting pegasus' (pegasi?) lol

Lol pegasi.

Anyway I agree about the headstock. It sort of looks like a Gibson knockoff.

The seller doesn't seem to have his story in order, and that would make me suspicious. In the first post, he says something about a discounted company..? And then in the second he says it was a gift from some great Youtube guitarist..?

What's funny is he kind of ruined it for himself. If he had tossed it on a stand or in a case, made it shine real nice, and posted it like, "Custom Made Acoustic With Sick Inlays! ONLY $800!!" He probably would have gotten some shmuck to buy it, even if it isn't worth anything much.
"Because hoes don't trust anyone.. especially me."