Hey UG, is an Orange Tiny Terror with an Orange PPC212 - 120 Watt 2x12 Cab loud enough for medium sized gigs??

Thank you, Adam
Yes, if you like your tone a little dirty. If you want sweet, bright cleans, you'll want at least 30 watts or a 412.
Money beats soul every time.

Money beats soul...every time.

Money...beats soul...every...goddamn...time.
I'd say more than a little dirty, but it can definitely work. If you're competing with a drummer and bassist and perhaps another guitarist, the TT is going to have very little clean tone, especially if you're using humbuckers. You can back off the guitar volume for a clean-er tone, though, and for most gigs that's good enough.
i saw a band gig with a tiny terror once. it worked fine. the tone was fairly crunchy, but it was loud enough. if you need a completely clean tone i'd look at something with more headroom.

maybe if you gave us a budget and your musical styles and all that good stuff we could help you out more
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
Yea it works trust me, but like they saw no headroom for cleans.
Epiphone Dot Cherry red
Fender Standard Stratocaster black 1980s model
Epiphone EJ-200CE Natural
Telecaster Fender custom
Roland Micro Cube
Fender Hot Rod DeVille
orange tiny terror
Quote by InanezGuitars44
i saw a band gig with a tiny terror once. it worked fine. the tone was fairly crunchy, but it was loud enough. if you need a completely clean tone i'd look at something with more headroom.

maybe if you gave us a budget and your musical styles and all that good stuff we could help you out more

-My budget is $2000
-I mostly play Metal, Blues and Rock, I have watched some demos of the Tiny Terror and the tones they get are to my liking. I was also thinking that if I use a tube screamer I could get a better metal tone. I don't need an absolutely clean tone but I would like to have fairly good clean.

Thanks for all the help, Adam