Hey ive been playing guitar for almost 2 years atm i have an Edwards LP and im thinking of buying a fender japanese strat to go with it. My amp is a Marshall 30 watt MG and since im hoping to join a band soon im hoping to upgrade to something new. My main genres are rock, blues and funk in the styles of led zeppelin, Lou reed, Bowie, RHCP, Parliament funkadelic, The Rolling Stones, Black Sabbath, Nirvana, and Jimi Hendrix

Thanks for your help pit XD
What's an amp pit?
Anyway, we need a budget.
Last edited by conor-figgy at Jun 21, 2011,
This is GG & A, not the pit.
Guitars: Fender FSR Standard Strat, Squire Affinity Strat, Epiphone Nighthawk
Amps: Vox AC15C1, Roland Cube 15x, Peavey KB-1
Pedals: Digitech RP355, HD500, Joyo AC-Tone, EHX Soul Food
well, this isn't the pit.. and never ask in there if you want a serious answer to something guitar related..

on topic, look around at some Orange or Blackstar amps, they should do you well
PRS SE Torero | Fender MIM Tele | Jackson RR3

Bugera TriRec Infinium | Randall RH50T

Marshall 1960AV

Soundcloud
Band Facebook
traynor ycv50b from thomann?
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by bad news bear
Sorry you may have guessed this is my first thread.

No worries, but you should check out some Vox and Orange amps. You might check out the Vox VT series, they're modeling amps with built in effects and whatnot.
you're a stone fox