I used to start my homework at 12 most nights, sometimes up all night doing it.

I do not advise that at all.
I sometimes leave homework for late evenings, but when that time comes I'm usually tired and just go to sleep
Everyone. I always say I will start at 8, then it gets moved to 9, then 10, then 12, and then I usually end up not finishing the homework
Yeah I have the same problem. I manage to get it all done and get good grades but f*** I have to try to start it earlier
Quote by Robchappers
Ha ha love you to dude ;-)

Quote by fearofthemark
10/10 Slater is amazing

Fender Deluxe Roadhouse Strat
Ibanez RG4EXFM1
Washburn D46S
Dunlop Original Crybaby Wah
Fulltone OCD Overdrive
Boss SD-1 Overdrive
MXR M-148 Micro Chorus
Jet City JCA2112RC 20W
I'll be a Junior in college this fall and I can proudly say I've maintained slightly above average grades without doing homework for atleast 4 years, maybe 5. I usually do it the minutes its handed to me, or the morning before class, but never at home
LICKY, LICKY LOLLIPOP

Quote by soundjam
Which is why you eat funions. All the deliciousness of fried onions without disgusting lukewarm onion snake.
I love not being in school anymore. I don't think I never did much homework (Because Im a double hard Bas**rd). My technique was that I would accept the detention, but just never go to them. I would just wait until the end of the year and then it would always be wiped clean when i return to school the next year.
I used to do it on the bus, the morning before it was due in. Regardless of size. I've shat out 5 page essays on that hour bus ride in and got reasonable marks.
Would not advise it though. Just man up and get it done. Put some ambient music on, shut off all computers/tvs/phones etc and just work. You'll thank yourself for it.
I do it really early. And by that, I mean I do it really early the day that it is due.
That was in high school, though. At uni, I usually do it when I'm on campus and have nothing better to do. Otherwise, I still do it really early the day it's due.
All the way from Palm Springs, just out of detox.
Show him a warm welcome, let's hear some applause
Last edited by carlos_almighty at Jun 21, 2011,
Quote by smokeysteve22
Who hates TS's that start threads on Who hates doin homework late at night?

Well, smokeysteve22, you're music would keep me up all night long...you know, the kind of music they use to torture people.
I woke up at 4:30am today to study for my exam which is at 11:15am. Studying at night is for chumps.
PPPPPPPOSTFINDER
Quote by morespace!!
Well, smokeysteve22, you're music would keep me up all night long...you know, the kind of music they use to torture people.

Carlsberg don't do awful jokes, but if they did.....
I always prefer doing in the evening at about 8-9. After being out all day I never have the energy to do it earlier
I'm procrastinating right now. I have a final paper and a take-home final exam already overdue that need to be submitted asap. My transfer to a better school and thus a better life actually hinges on it. But fuuuck I just don't wanna start.
Last edited by blackflag49 at Jun 21, 2011,
Quote by Duffman123
Carlsberg don't do awful jokes, but if they did.....

...it still wouldn't be as bad as that one
i never do my homework..
Roses are red
Violets are blue
I write poetry
And it sucks.
Last edited by leafwhisperer at Jun 21, 2011,
Quote by morespace!!