Hey US brahs,

I'm coming to your glorious country later in the year. i'm going to NYC, Washington DC, Miami, LA and Vegas.

Help me plan what to do in each place, I'll list what I have so far, I'm sure you'll pick up the theme.

NYC - Get mugged.

DC - Kill a prostitue or take a bribe to push unpopular legislation on tree logging through congress.

Miami - Partcipate in a coke deal, maybe sneak in some immigrants.

LA - Get beaten by police officers and incite a riot, go to compton and then get straight out of it

Las Vegas - Bury a body in the desert, blow up Robert DeNeiro's car, drive by with mexican gangbangers.

What elese should I do Pit?
Good Charlotte sounds like...uh...they sound like...um...well, they taste like a popsicle stick thats been shoved up someones ass -Eddie Vedder

REMEMBER DISCO: All stupid fads go away with time. STOP COMPLAINING
Rape and pillage all those places.
Quote by DonGlover

You look like a young Eugene Levy, but with a moustache.

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Quote by Dreadnought
Kicking a man when he's down, I'm proud of you

When they're down is the safest time.

Soundcloud
Sharks Stanley Cup 15-16
Sharks Stanley Cup 16-17,,,,?
Don't forget to bomb a place.

[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Quote by israels_son
Hey US brahs,

I'm coming to your glorious country later in the year. i'm going to NYC, Washington DC, Miami, LA and Vegas.

Help me plan what to do in each place, I'll list what I have so far, I'm sure you'll pick up the theme.

NYC - Get mugged.

DC - Kill a prostitue or take a bribe to push unpopular legislation on tree logging through congress.

LA - Get beaten by police officers and incite a riot, go to compton and then get straight out of it

Las Vegas - Bury a body in the desert, blow up Robert DeNeiro's car, drive by with mexican gangbangers.

Pfft, that's amatuer stuff in america. . .
Quote by whitenihilist
Asada is schooling Playmadness.

Quote by Victory2134
Asada confirmed for coolest guy in here.
Don't forget to get a gun license and purchase a stupidly huge hand-gun. 'Cause if you ain't randomly shooting a six-shooter into the air, then you ain't actin' like a 'Merican!!
All the way from Palm Springs, just out of detox.
Show him a warm welcome, let's hear some applause
Worst places to go. Go hiking the Appalachians, visit Salt Lake City, visit the Rockies, check out Portland and Seattle.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
honestly i would visit America souly for new york pizza. does new york do over seas deliveries?
Quote by StewieSwan
Shut the fuck up.

*reported*

Sensitive much?

I'm not trolling, I'm actually going to America. I just thought it would be funny to have a thread where people suggested negative anti-holiday things based on stereotypes of the place.
Good Charlotte sounds like...uh...they sound like...um...well, they taste like a popsicle stick thats been shoved up someones ass -Eddie Vedder

Come to Philly for the crack

you probably won't get that joke since you are not from around here
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by FireHawk
Salt Lake City!?

Utah is so charming.

Also, Boulder, Colorado. That is pretty much the only place in the US that I want to go to that I have not gone to.

Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
Quote by WCPhils
Come to Philly for the crack

you probably won't get that joke since you are not from around here

Liberty Bell. Next.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Quote by TunerAddict
Liberty Bell. Next.

I meant TS since you know... he's not from America
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by WCPhils
I meant TS since you know... he's not from America

I did get it though ha ha. I quite enjoy American history, I'm really looking forward to checking out your museums.

NYC = gotham pizza on 87th and 1st ave. also, dont walk like a tourist. i.e. staring at the sky and walking slowly. yummy suchi is also really good, its around their too. uhh the MoMa is legit, so is the Met. and the museum of natural history. bronx zoo is cool too. central park. pretty much all of 2nd ave on the east side is excellent bars and restaurants. max brenners near union square is fun haha the list goes on..and you wont get mugged as long as you dont act like a sh*t for brains tourist. i take that back...you will get mugged. ZING! AMERICA F*CK YEHHHHHH
My name is Greg, use it.

Sarcastic

Angry

Hopeful
I'm in Manhattan right now and I've lived in NYC my whole entire longer-than-the-average-UGer life. You want muggings? I can send you to those places. You say you want museums? I can send you there too (definitely go to The Met). I can also send you to parts of Bklyn where you'd think you really were Israel's son. Just name it.
Quote by Spud Spudly
I'm in Manhattan right now and I've lived in NYC my whole entire longer-than-the-average-UGer life. You want muggings? I can send you to those places. You say you want museums? I can send you there too (definitely go to The Met). I can also send you to parts of Bklyn where you'd think you really were Israel's son. Just name it.

lol is that a reference to the very hacidic jew part of brooklyn?
My name is Greg, use it.

Sarcastic

Angry

Hopeful
Quote by skylerjames13
Rape and pillage all those places.

Leave it to Skyler to suggest rape and pillage.
you're a stone fox
in america its customary to squeeze the ass of the other person during salutations. sometimes this is awkward at stores because youll have to walk behind the counter or lean over it to squeeze the cashier's ass, but its considered incredibly rude if you dont do it.
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
Quote by bassman10101
lol is that a reference to the very hacidic jew part of brooklyn?

Yup. Williamsburg or Borough Park really, take your pick. Or Crown Heights if you want Lubuvitcher.
Last edited by Spud Spudly at Jun 21, 2011,
Quote by israels_son
Hey US brahs,

Compton - Get mugged.

Detroit - Kill a prostitue or take a bribe to push unpopular legislation on tree logging through congress.

Las Vegas - Bury a body in the desert, blow up Robert DeNeiro's car, drive by with mexican gangbangers, join a wolfpack.

Memphis - Get murdered

New Orleans - Get shitfaced on handgrenades on Burbon St., then punch a cross dressing hooker

Fixed some things in your post.
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
Quote by Spud Spudly
Yup. Williamsburg or Borough Park really, take your pick. Or Crown Heights if you want Lubuvitcher.

lol i was thinking crown heights...

so how about that 2nd ave construction...
My name is Greg, use it.

Sarcastic

Angry

Hopeful