"polyrythemic?" nice spelling.

Quote by amonamarthmetal
not polyrhythmic

this is what a polyrhythm is

TS confused polyrhythm with syncopation. common mistake, unfortunately.

also, there's really nothing to comment on, TS. it's really just one riff shifted up and down, and then a quick tapped arpeggio.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by theogonia777
"polyrythemic?" nice spelling.

TS confused polyrhythm with syncopation. common mistake, unfortunately.

also, there's really nothing to comment on, TS. it's really just one riff shifted up and down, and then a quick tapped arpeggio.

This isn't 4 over 3 polyrhythm?
you're a stone fox
Quote by Saint78
This isn't 4 over 3 polyrhythm?

i redirect you to my first post to see what a polyrhythm is... i dunno what you were doing tbh but its not a polyrhythm in the slightest
Quote by amonamarthmetal
i redirect you to my first post to see what a polyrhythm is... i dunno what you were doing tbh but its not a polyrhythm in the slightest

Damn, stupid Youtube drummer.
you're a stone fox
Quote by JCAshworth247
This is a polyrhythm, right?
(bars 2 and 4)

no, sorry. everything is playing in groups of 3. if you add a track that plays something with groups of 4's 5's 7's ect then it would be then.
Quote by amonamarthmetal
no, sorry. everything is playing in groups of 3. if you add a track that plays something with groups of 4's 5's 7's ect then it would be then.

Is it a syncopation since it stresses different notes every time?
Attachments:
What about this.gp5
Last edited by JCAshworth247 at Jun 23, 2011,
Quote by JCAshworth247
Is it a syncopation since it stresses different notes every time?

i cant fully answer that question as i have not looked into syncopation. i suck at percussion and rhythm. i would think it is as it accents every 4th note even though its in a triplet feel.