Ok so i'm posting this to check a couple things to make sure.

I took the 21 day challenge on eco picking and now im fairly good at it, i have the motion down now i need speed .

here are my practicing methods (i use a metronome set at 140 BPM eighth notes) I feel that its a good time because i'm consciously thinking of what my motions are not muscle memory. Also its fast enough to where i can get repetitions in.

1.) i do a 3 note per string octave picking exercise.
2.) i continuously play malmsteen's blitzkrieg and i repetition the hard parts
3.) Use paul gilbert's picking exercise with 3 notes on a string then 1 note on a another. (for over the string picking)
4.) then if i did all the things above for a good amount of time i usually will end up practicing string skipping as a bonus.

Is there anything i'm missing or anything else i should cover while practicing?

Thanks.
GEARZ

Schecter Hellraiser
TS 808 modded tubescreamer
MXR six band EQ
boss DD-3 digital delay
Boss CE-5 Chorus Ensemble
ISP Decimator
1998 Marshall JCM2000 DSL 100
I'd switch your routine every week or so - Practicing the same exercises for months isn't as efficient as practicing a few sets of exercises for shorter peroids of time (not too short obviously), as you'll just be building muscle memory for a certain few exercises if you're doing them consistantly for ages.
K so switch up the exercises a little bit? I just want to make sure i'm covering everything and not miss anything.

Ex: i dont want to be learning a song then it does something my exercises didn't cover and then i gotta work backwards.
GEARZ

Schecter Hellraiser
MXR six band EQ
boss DD-3 digital delay
ISP Decimator
Learning songs with techniques you want to learn works too, so you can do both. Or simply do some exercises on a technique if you discover a song you want to learn with new techniques.
Needs more music, less exercises.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
well i do musical things in between its not just straight exercises i would kill myself O.O
GEARZ

Schecter Hellraiser
MXR six band EQ
boss DD-3 digital delay
ISP Decimator