So i've been to a festival like 2 weeks ago, and saw Avenged Sevenfold, now i'm no big fan of them but they sounded pretty decent to me. I know a few songs (wich all of the fanboys will tell me i'm not a real fan... Wich i know!)

And one of the songs was: Almost Easy. Now this is a pretty good song except that there is this riff Wich starts at 00:21.
And when i was at their show i knew it rightaway. But not from them but from bodem. Thing is, is that i've been searching Bodom songs like 2 hours straight from now. Wich i don't mind since i really like them.

So i'm asking ye, please help me find it ? I believe that CoB uses it as a breakdown and still adds a riff/scale going up after the riff.

P.s. I havn't posted in a while so i checked the rules about threads and i didn't see this in it. Also i havn't used searchbar here except for Google. But no result.

Thanks Pit!
ALL HAIL HYPNOTOAD

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Dude, I think I would know, Trivium invented Thrash, Metallica are lucky they got as far as they did piggy-backing off of Trivium's signature style.
It sounds like the typical metal chugchugchug. I'm sure a lot of bands have used it
seriously, i stopped listening to Krallice for this?

nah, but people rip off other people in music all the time, and unless you copy the exact thing note for note, it's not really that big of a deal.

for example, tell me if this sounds familiar.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Ah, I used to be an avid Bodom fan.
But that just sounds like the type of riff a lot of bands use, and I can't think of a particular Bodom song that uses something like that.
EDIT: it does sound like it'd be off one of their newer (suckier) three albums though
Last edited by stratdud39 at Jun 21, 2011,
Quote by theogonia777
seriously, i stopped listening to Krallice for this?

nah, but people rip off other people in music all the time, and unless you copy the exact thing note for note, it's not really that big of a deal.

for example, tell me if this sounds familiar.

Everyone knows Zeppelin were thieves. They were still awesome though.
Zeppelin is indeed still awesome although they might've taken that. Stairway To Heaven is still better for me to hear than the Spirit one.

I might've found it though. This was what i meant. It comes at: 01:43 or so. Although now i hear this again it suddenly sounds different than i had imagined... It could still be a different song than this one though.
ALL HAIL HYPNOTOAD

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Dude, I think I would know, Trivium invented Thrash, Metallica are lucky they got as far as they did piggy-backing off of Trivium's signature style.
Sounds a little like You're Better Off Dead starting at 1:50
Quote by G-loony
I might've found it though. This was what i meant. It comes at: 01:43 or so.

protip: for youtube videos, if you add &t=XmXs at the end of the url, obviously replacing the X's with the proper time, when you click the link it will automatically play at that spot. good way to make it easier to show exactly what part you mean.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Warning: The comment below will most likely be taken as a hater comment

Sounds like a PoS riff to me
I won't help you because you can't you can't spell "which."
All the way from Palm Springs, just out of detox.
Show him a warm welcome, let's hear some applause