Hey everyone, I need a little advice on getting some new pickups. I have an agile al-3100 guitar and I'm pickin up a spider valve (I found one for $270, I can't resist the deal) and I would really like to change the pickups on my guitar. The neck pickup is muddy and the bridge is a little to thin for a Les Paul IMO, but unfortunately I do not know how to change the pickups on my guitar. The tone I'm going after is Dave Grohl's tone and I know the Spider Valve will be a weak point in finding that but I just don't have the money for a real Mesa Boogie or anything above $400 for that matter. How much would it cost to have my pickups swapped out. I don't want to do it myself as I really don't know what I'm doing and this is my only nice guitar. Also the covers are still on the pickups and I heard that you have to scrape the wax out once you take them off.....would that cost extra? Just so you all know I'm gonna get a burstbucker or a Duncan distortion, so you don't have to ask later. Thanks for the responses in advance.