If you're like me and love the Command & Conquer series of games, which one is your favorite? I have to go with Tiberian Sun. It had the best storyline, cinematics, and soundtrack of any of the games so far.
I can only listen to so many breakdowns and "spoken word" vocals before I wanna puke.

I find Jennette McCurdy attractive, but Elizabeth Gillies and Debby Ryan much more so.

That's enough, Djent people. We get it.
I've only actually played the shareware ones back in the day... was awesome.
return 0;

Quote by jsync
And I've eaten at some of Australia's best pizzerias.

SOUNDCLOUD
. com / fancy-elle
I hate them.

I am okay with the C&C chicks though.

Very okay with them.
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
I've only played C&C 3: Tiberium Wars and its expansion Kane's Wrath...I liked it though.
Quote by Primus2112
I am okay with the C&C chicks though.

Hell yeah
Last edited by hames jetfield at Jun 21, 2011,
Then let me ask you this: Who's your favorite C & C female character? My vote goes for Lieutenant Zofia from Red Alert 2. That accent is just so...sexy.
I can only listen to so many breakdowns and "spoken word" vocals before I wanna puke.

I find Jennette McCurdy attractive, but Elizabeth Gillies and Debby Ryan much more so.

That's enough, Djent people. We get it.
Here is my ranking of the ones i have played-

1:Red alert 2-This had a really good balance to it in terms of difficulty, and the Allied and Soviet forces were pretty even, it killed alot of my time back when it came out.

2: Red Alert-Again, a fairly good balance, although if you were playing as Allies, it was basically a race against time to build up a fairly good navy with some cruisers to take care of ground forces, and a few other ships to protect it from submarines and the like.

3: Tiberium Dawn-This game was fun and brings back memories, but the campaign had a steep difficulty curve, and lack of skirmish meant that instant action wasn't really an option, the add on pack for it was good though.

4: Tiberium Wars-This was fun but became quite samey, and some parts i just found frustrating.

5: Tiberium Sun-This wasn't too bad, but the story didn't appeal to me much, and the units were a bit too sci-fi.

I played Generals once, but not enough to make an informed decision on it, and i have never played Renegade, i hear RA3 is awful as well.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.