Page 1 of 3
Why do we hug each other? It doesn't make a whole lot of sense. I guess when you need comfort, it feels pretty good. But what does it accomplish to embrace someone when greeting them and saying goodbye? Not that I don't like hugs. But seriously, what the hell, hugs? It's one of those acts that become really weird once you're conscious of it. Kind of like how words start to sound funny after you keep repeating them. That's how I feel about the concept of hugs at this moment. ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
I love hugs. Probably because I enjoy feeling female breasts on my chest and squeezing em'
pinga
Partly because physical contact helps create a more psychological connection between the participating parties (I assume), and partly because of societal conditioning.
Quote by Cb4rabid
I love hugs. Probably because I enjoy feeling female breasts on my chest and squeezing em'

this.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by slipknot5678
I don't think I've ever had a hug, except some from my mom when I was little.

Boom.
Quote by Cb4rabid

You put the ' on the wrong side of 'em'. That's the second time I've seen someone do that tonight.
Quote by due 07
You put the ' on the wrong side of 'em'. That's the second time I've seen someone do that tonight.

pinga
Quote by Cb4rabid
I enjoy feeling female breasts on my chest and squeezing em'

THIS.
I don't care why. I just wish I got more of 'em.
All the way from Palm Springs, just out of detox.
Show him a warm welcome, let's hear some applause
I think TS has been smoking a little too much reefer.
Quote by SonOfPest
Its the Lydian mode; formed in Eastern Arabia when the Persians invaded England.

Quote by Blind In 1 Ear
try the sexolydian scale.
Quote by Doctor Matthews
Easily the best "deal with it" image.

That is all.

Wrong.

Quote by Cb4rabid

Partly this, but I also enjoy feeling the emotional bond that hugs can create and/or strengthen. They can bring people closer together, not only physically, but emotionally as well. And in a world that's constantly becoming more and more distant, they are what we need.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go pass out now.
Quote by due 07
Wrong.

(Invalid img)

There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by due 07

I thought I said keep the pony love in the pony thread, guys. Outside of it thar be trolls about.

OT: I think it's the fact people feel a bit closer when they hold each other closer physically. That's the way I see it, anyway.
"Did you ever find Bugs Bunny attractive when he put on a dress and played a girl bunny?"

"No..." [laughs, then more emphatically] "No."

"Oh, me neither, man, I was just asking."
Quote by due 07

Oh come on, the thread is titled 'Hugs!'

He knew what he was asking for. >_>

Last edited by SlayingDragons at Jun 22, 2011,
Quote by SlayingDragons
Oh come on, the thread is titled 'Hugs!'

He knew what he was asking for. >_>

Yeah, but remember what happened in the Shoop Obama thread? Manure hit the fan.

It does fit, but like I said, thar be trolls in these unstable waters.

Oh, and here's your hug, Sporkfan.
"Did you ever find Bugs Bunny attractive when he put on a dress and played a girl bunny?"

I thought I was just reading the Friendhsip is Magic thread and realised it was this.

I'm such an idiot.
Well, that's because it was slightly less appropriate in the shoop obama thread. I mean, a thread about hugs that really doesn't prompt any discussion is just asking for it, imo.

Quote by theogonia777

That's great. I forgot about that scene.

Edit: God damn, there are way too many ponies in this thread.
Last edited by Alex Vik at Jun 22, 2011,
Whatever floats your boat, man. Just don't want us banished to the moon- I mean anished from UG.

Anyone else want some hugs or hug advice?

A handshake is the most common physical contact/greeting, so when you want to show someone you care about them more than any ol' person walking down the street, you have to step it up and give them a hug.

Side hugs are somewhere in between and are more awkward than useful. If you cant hug someone full on, don't hug them at all.
Ponies will be the new pear. Just you wait.
Quote by UntilISleep
You have excellent taste in literature, dear sir

Quote by Primus2112
You have excellent taste in video games, good sir.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You have terrible taste in signatures, idiotic sir.

kkoo
Quote by izbbass
Ponies will be the new pear. Just you wait.

I hope that day gets here soon
Tool
Sleep
Gojira
Puscifer
Neurosis
Sunn O)))
Meshuggah
Modest Mouse
Electric Wizard
Mammoth Grinder

Lucid Dreaming Thread
Quote by Alex Vik
Except hopefully ponies will never be unbanned.

The pear was unbanned? Where have I been?

Or are you just trolling, trying to get me to post it?

I'm on to you.

>_>
Quote by UntilISleep

Quote by Primus2112

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7

kkoo
Ok. I feel I've missed something.

Over the past like month I've seen all these pony GIFs and stuff, where did this all come from?
Quote by TheAbsentOne
Ok. I feel I've missed something.

Over the past like month I've seen all these pony GIFs and stuff, where did this all come from?

Idiots on /b/ trying to fit in, getting trolled into watching a kids show.
Quote by UntilISleep

Quote by Primus2112

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7

kkoo
Page 1 of 3