Well, I went to Miami for a 4 day shopping last may and I bought this baby

A EBMM Classic Stingray in mint green. This bad boy is based on the first basses that this company made back in the 70's. The bass is epic awesome, it comes with a 2 band eq, volume control, Maple neck and maple fingerboard, ash body, old school bridge with foam so you can put it on the string to sound like James Jamerson, classic MM humbucker, schaller tuners.

Tonewise, the bass is epic, a little bit tricky to eq due to the fact that the tone knobs doesn't have a center spot. Also, the bass is very trebly compare to my Jazz Bass or my Ibanez so it gives me a very punchy tone like Justin Chancellor from Tool.

moar pics

classic headstock with the original logo of the company.

made in California baby XD

so that's a wrap for my second NBD hope you like it !
Last edited by thegiaco2112 at Jun 22, 2011,
HNBD! The Classics are awesome, and that mint green is just plain sexy. Nice buy!
Composite Aficionado

Spector and Markbass
I live in Miami. I wish I got to see cool shit like that everyday

but anyway, HNBD! I love stingrays.
pinga
Quote by Cb4rabid
I live in Miami. I wish I got to see cool shit like that everyday

but anyway, HNBD! I love stingrays.

dude when I went to miami, in the Sam ash In Dolphin Mall there was a AWESOME Rickenbacker 4001 in white, I was going to buy it but I would ran out of money (1.999 $ with a hardshell case) and in the guitar center in Kendall near Dadeland Mall there was a used Spector NS-J2 I bought it but I changed it for this bad boy
Quote by thegiaco2112
dude when I went to miami, in the Sam ash In Dolphin Mall there was a AWESOME Rickenbacker 4001 in white, I was going to buy it but I would ran out of money (1.999 $ with a hardshell case) and in the guitar center in Kendall near Dadeland Mall there was a used Spector NS-J2 I bought it but I changed it for this bad boy

The dolphin SA usually has some goodies floating around. I've seen a few vintage J's and P's there, all well over two grand. Your stingray has a nice Miami-feel to it though
pinga
waruvowy5o6yweoyevoegjshdjg !

I'm glad I got that jealous rage out of my system! I want a Classic, thinking of refinishing my SUB though to a baby blue colour to deal with the GAS.

HNBD!

Gibson Les Paul Traditional Satin
Fender 72' Thinline Telecaster
Fender Am Telecaster
Bad Cat HotCat 30R

Korg Pitchblack
Xotic BB Preamp
TC Flashback X4
Strymon Timeline
EHX POG 2
JHS Double Barrel
It kind of reminds of the Coral Red finish on some stingrays. In person it's more of a "vintage pink" color.

Love the Low end