OK. So me and my cosuin were practicing Wear ever I May Roam, and my distortion kept cutting in an out. I tried three different cable's( cable's are brand new ) an it still cut out so i thought it was my battery in my hellraiser, no the battery is good until it just hit me. When I would shake the guitar a little the battery would rattle like it's not in the battery holder tight enough. So I came to a conclusion that the battery is lose an that's why my distortion cut's out. How do I fix this???
Last edited by Austin174 at Jun 22, 2011,
Quote by ccrazyguyy
tape.

^ You could try that.

It also wouldn't hurt to check the wires/connection of your input jack.
Quote by Carmel
Lucky I'm a girl and I don't give a damn.

Quote by darkwolf291

I've seen her kill a man with a spork and a rubber band
No one is safe from the wrath of Batgirl!
Quote by ccrazyguyy
tape.

Lol so simple but so true
Music must be honest to be timeless.
The jack on my amp or guitar? I used a piece of cardboard to hold it in there.
Ok. I unscrewed my jack from my guitar an tugged on it, it don't feel like there is any loose wiring cause when I pulled it was reall snug almost like I pulled it out the wires would rip apart. So now I'm lost again.
Dude........ amp.... I mean if its an effect, it isnt an issue with the guitar itself, only if its cutting the sound is it gonna be the guitar.
Well like I said when I shake the guitar I can hear the battery move around an the distortion cuts in an out. Like when it cuts out it sounds like my clean channel an then if I move a certain way it will come back.
Last edited by Austin174 at Jun 22, 2011,
Well I used a piece of cardboard an it's still doing it, but the jack on my amp does come loose but never did this before.