Look at this thing. I just stare at it. It is just a grapic design, if anyone knows anyone at Ibanez or actually knows Vai, tell them to get this made!

Gibson Les Paul Standard Plus w/ '60s neck
Ibanez JEM 7V
Jackson SL2H Soloist
PRS Singlecut SE
Marshall JVM410h
Marshall 1960a 4x12
Line 6 Pod x3 Live
i've never seen gold hardware look so good.

wow.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
cool.
I'm so happy. I get to eat a muffin.
Quote by space aids
You are so happy to eat a muffin it's kinda scary.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
Goes around tryina light dudes on fire.
Quote by MakinLattes
Too much Sublime.

I tell a lie, there is no such thing.
I was expecting something stupid but that actually looks really good. First time I've actually liked gold hardware.
For Frodo!
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
No because a world full of marbles silly man is just as real as a half empty glass of microwaved nesquik.
That needs to be made. Right now. Not five minutes from now. Not five seconds from now. Right. ****ing. Now.
Kodiak bears make awesome bandmates.

Quote by wolvenrick
no seriously 7x NGD is epicness i declare you the winner of all NGD's on UG never have i seen this xD
Dude that thing looks gorgeous, I'd buy that.
But can we get some imaginary specs (pickups and other hardware), so we can hopefully love it more.
One of the third friendliest users
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis
Void is a wanker that's why

That's a good looking guitar, If it was a woman I would date the shit out of her, then marry her, then have two childrens with her, a boy and a girl, and be at her side loving her everyday of my life until one day the boy die in an accident on a family trip to the lake and she become addicted to antidepressants, and end killing herself in the bathtub cutting her wrists, leaving me alone becoming an alcoholic, dying for cirrhosis two years later, an our daughter being adopted by a couple of norwegians.

It's a really good looking guitar
Quote by Våd Hamster
Fuck yes you are the best poster ever

do you wanna hear a little piano composition I have just made?, I promise it don't totally sucks, you can hear it on my profile, any feedback would be really appreciated -C4C
That Jem finish >>> every single jem ever
[img]http://cdn.gs.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/v.gif[/img]
I'd buy that. Holy hell, it's awesome.
Music Man JPX 6
Ibanez RGT220H
Fender 50th Anniversary Deluxe Strat
93 Jackson Std Professional (Japan)
03 Gibson LP Special
Alvarez AD60SC

Mesa Single Rectifier/Mesa 4x12 cab
Mesa Transatlantic TA-15
Hughes & Kettner Triplex
Another black guitar with gold hardware... Buy an LP Custom...
Misha

Music Man Axis Super Sport
Diezel Einstein 100, Sparrow's Sons 2X12
It looks nice but the Ibanez logo doesn't quite match up. It looks a bit too orange. With such a sharp design they should have gotten that logo to match the other gold completely. It also looks like the middle single coil has regular magnets instead of gold, that looks off. The monkey grip looks stupid with such a sharp-looking guitar too.

Also as good as it looks now gold hardware can fade quick and trem units especially look trashed within a year or two.

Definitely a lot better looking than any other JEM though.

Quote by terribleguitar
Another black guitar with gold hardware... Buy an LP Custom...
You could not possibly get any further from an LP Custom than a JEM.
Looks very nice. I wonder if it would look just as nice in normal daylight and not in photo shoot session?
Too Many Religious People And Not Enough Lions
"I've never seen it's equal..."
So you say you never seen a black guitar with gold hardware? Because thats just what this is. Although I admit that this is by far the prettiest JEM (If you can call a JEM pretty with it's rediculous monkey grab) out there.
But design wise, this guitar is nothing special, I'm sorry.
Hufschmid
Blackat
Washburn USA Custom Shop
PRS
Mayones
Orange
Diezel
Engl
It looks good but it'll just blend in with my other guitars.
Damn it! Disable can't use disable to disable Disable's disable because disable's disable has already been disabled by Disable's disable!
I don't normally like jems, never liked the handle, but that is sexy. I want a rg to look like that
Running through:

Engl Fireball
Engl Slanted Cab
Ibanez Xiphos
Schecter C-1 FR Black
Ibanez GRG (on its way)

Pedals:
Boss Noise Gate, Zakk Wylde Overdrive, Boss Tuner, Zakk Wylde Wah.
looks better than a lp custom imo.

hate me all you want, i'm a lp fan.

that thing is sexy.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
Quote by andras67
That's a good looking guitar, If it was a woman I would date the shit out of her, then marry her, then have two childrens with her, a boy and a girl, and be at her side loving her everyday of my life until one day the boy die in an accident on a family trip to the lake and she become addicted to antidepressants, and end killing herself in the bathtub cutting her wrists, leaving me alone becoming an alcoholic, dying for cirrhosis two years later, an our daughter being adopted by a couple of norwegians.

It's a really good looking guitar

The story of my future life.....
JEM77FP is much better. LP Custom is even better.
Misha

Music Man Axis Super Sport
Diezel Einstein 100, Sparrow's Sons 2X12
Quote by terribleguitar
JEM77FP is much better. LP Custom is even better.

No whammy on a LP dude.....
Haha I swear some of you guys would take a LP over world peace!!

This guitar isn't real, it is just something I found that was some sort of a graphic project. I don't think Vai would ever sign off on something so calm, but it would be nice to see a Prestige S done with this finish. I just love the gloss black with gold.
Gibson Les Paul Standard Plus w/ '60s neck
Ibanez JEM 7V
Jackson SL2H Soloist
PRS Singlecut SE
Marshall JVM410h
Marshall 1960a 4x12
Line 6 Pod x3 Live
I think it's a good looking guitar, but that glossy black would show fingerprints so badly.

I'm not one of those pansies who worries about their guitar being smudgy, but it would drive me bat-shit crazy with that guitar.
Quote by SteveHouse
This thread is officially about sucking Sleaze off for a sig.

Quote by tayroar
Hey Sleaze I'll give you a blowjob if you sig me. Maybe even some nudey photos?

Quote by crazy8rgood

Sleaze, that made me lulz in my pants.

Quote by 36mikeyb36
hahaha Sleaze i'd give you my mom for that one.