Hey pit!
I want to find one that can be powered with batteries and it has to play loud enough because I want to put on some music while I play basketball. The problem is I can't really see if it's ok while shoping because I can't max the sound in the store and that's if they let me test it.
Does anyone know of such a tool?
the tool I'd suggest using is these things called ears. they are on both sides of your head, on either side of that brain.
Quote by The_Hell_Patrol
I say pwnd/owned alot, and n00b even more frequently.

It comes up every few seconds actually. I actually said "imma pwn j00 n00b" to my girlfriend i think. She had no idea what i wastalking about, so i pwnt her n00b ass.
Quote by manic
the tool I'd suggest using is these things called ears. they are on both sides of your head, on either side of that brain.

I hear they work great in most cases.
Quote by UntilISleep
You have excellent taste in literature, dear sir

Quote by Primus2112
You have excellent taste in video games, good sir.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You have terrible taste in signatures, idiotic sir.

kkoo
They also come in stereo!

pretentious small text, right justified signature
UG's professional coffee nerd
also UG's musical theatre nerd
roscoe's wetsuit
Just buy any docking station. They can all pretty much get loud if you want them to.
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
Quote by manic

I tried those but I don't think you can put an ipod on them to play music so this does not solve my problem
Quote by Akoroon
I tried those but I don't think you can put an ipod on them to play music so this does not solve my problem

I think I can help you there. Theres this crazy new thingamabob, I forget what it's called, but they're like speakers or something and they hook up directly to your iPod, no batteries or anything needed. Im not entirely sure, but I think they go right next to your ear so that you can hear your music anywhere however loud you want to. Cool, huh?
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

Quote by fearofthemark
I think I can help you there. Theres this crazy new thingamabob, I forget what it's called, but they're like speakers or something and they hook up directly to your iPod, no batteries or anything needed. Im not entirely sure, but I think they go right next to your ear so that you can hear your music anywhere however loud you want to. Cool, huh?

Wearing headphones and carrying your ipod while playing basketball is kind of a hassle, don't you think?

OT: Most docks get decently loud.
If you really want to check, put your iPod in one at the store, make sure nobody is near, and crank it for a few seconds. You should have enough time to figure it out and not get kicked out. If they ask why you turned the volume up just explain your situation.