I'm a big Metallica fan and I love the new James Hetfield (Snakebyte) and Kirk Hammett (KH-2 SE) signature guitars for 2011!

But then my question:
Is these guitars still avaliable on the market 2 years from now?

I want some of these guitars so much but cannot buy them yet (have to wait two years, have no choice).
So Please help me find the answer of this question! I really want some of this Metallica guitars in two years from now!

Metal-pro
Doubt they'll still be in production by ESP. The Truckster Iron Cross was James' sig. guitar from two years ago (I think???) and it's not in production anymore (so far as I can tell). Judging by that, your best bet in two years will probably be eBay... or you could try making one
They're "on the market," but not in full production. Two years from now, they haven't really taken off, so they've been discontinued, but plenty were made and are still in circulation. Let me go a little further...
Three years from now, you apparently played one for a while and kind of fell out of love with it and put it on Craigslist.
Four years from now...huh, the Saints won the Superbowl again. What are the odds?

Um...five years from now America is a smoking wasteland. I'd check Europe, but there are no working planes.

Six years from now, the ants have become sentient and taken over the southeast. I asked, and they don't have any guitars at all except for a white Stratocaster that scares them in a way they can't explain.
Money beats soul every time.

Money beats soul...every time.

Money...beats soul...every...goddamn...time.
"The ESP KH-2 SE and LTD KH-SE are special edition guitars that will be limited to just 100 and 300 pieces worldwide respectively"
As You may have seen all the other comments, probably not available in 2 year.
But hey, maybe in 2 years there will be other James and Kirk guitars who are awesome...
Or even more Awesome than The Currently One's. You will have to wait anyway, so be patience... No matter how hard.
"The Demon Code prevents me from Declining a rock-off Challenge"

-Satan.
Quote by Cam'sGuitarSolo
As You may have seen all the other comments, probably not available in 2 year.
But hey, maybe in 2 years there will be other James and Kirk guitars who are awesome...
Or even more Awesome than The Currently One's. You will have to wait anyway, so be patience... No matter how hard.

Yeah
I'll just have to wait...
Thank you, u are so right!
THOSE guitars won't probably be around anymore, but I'm 100% sure that there will be some other metallica guitars in production then.
Hufschmid
Blackat
Washburn USA Custom Shop
PRS
Mayones
Orange
Diezel
Engl
I've heard that the SE models are all accounted for.
Damn it! Disable can't use disable to disable Disable's disable because disable's disable has already been disabled by Disable's disable!