Cool man. like your voice, and you kept in tune throughout, but I have to admit... I had to look up the band. I really like what I hear though, and your voice is so full of emotion. On the other hand, there's a lot of room noise that I can hear in this, so I'd try to figure out a way of minimising that if I were you. I didn't notice any problems with your playing, so good job on that front.
Quote by Alkaline 64
Cool man. like your voice, and you kept in tune throughout, but I have to admit... I had to look up the band. I really like what I hear though, and your voice is so full of emotion. On the other hand, there's a lot of room noise that I can hear in this, so I'd try to figure out a way of minimising that if I were you. I didn't notice any problems with your playing, so good job on that front.

Lol yeah, the camera in general just sucks. So until I get some recording equipment, I don't think it's gonna be any better. But thanks alot! :]
Don't know the song, but it sounded pretty good to me! The vocals are good, if a little unsupported, and there were no flaws in the guitar big enough for me to notice. I would say looking into a different recording medium would be beneficial though, to really do yourself justice.
Quote by Gu1tar K1d
Don't know the song, but it sounded pretty good to me! The vocals are good, if a little unsupported, and there were no flaws in the guitar big enough for me to notice. I would say looking into a different recording medium would be beneficial though, to really do yourself justice.

What do you mean if a little unsupported? But thank you for you're input :]
Very nice job man. I'm just a casual Chevelle fan (one of the more underappreciated "Modern" Rock bands I think) but I think you did the song justice. Playing was solid and vocals were good as well. Sound quality is about my only crit, Would definitely benefit from actually having your Vox mic'd up instead of using a camera/webcam. Really solid job man.

If you can, i'd appreciate it if you could take a look at my cover -> https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1454734
Quote by shir6392
hey :] , i dont know the song! but i found this cover so full of emotions, i loved it.. your voice suit this song so good, and the guitar playing is awesome too..
next time, turn ON the light in your room ok ? :]
10\10 !

c4c?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1454409

haha will do. thanks alot! :]]]

Quote by HappyGilmore899
Very nice job man. I'm just a casual Chevelle fan (one of the more underappreciated "Modern" Rock bands I think) but I think you did the song justice. Playing was solid and vocals were good as well. Sound quality is about my only crit, Would definitely benefit from actually having your Vox mic'd up instead of using a camera/webcam. Really solid job man.

If you can, i'd appreciate it if you could take a look at my cover -> https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1454734

Haha geeze, you're like the 448454 millionth person that's said my sound quality. I really do need to get something different. Thank you though, I will check yours out now! :]