I have a Behringer El Toro guitar (first guitar ) and since I don't play buying a third guitar, I thought I could just customize it a little. The body seems nice, but the neck is extremely sh*t, also the pickups suck. Is it even worthy upgrading this guitar or should I just save and buy a new guitar later? (note that I don't want to make the best guitar ever just a decent one)

If it is worthy, should I get the neck or the other stuff from eBay? About how much will it cost?
ESP/LTD MH-100QM See-Thru Blue
Behringer GM108
Vox Wah-Wah Pedal
i suggest you get a new guitar
imo guitars that have shitty necks or bodies dont make for good upgrade guitars

they are however good for ima **** aroud and see what happens

anyway if the neck is bad its not worth upgrading it might cost you mre than a decent guitar with a good neck
Okay, I keep saving up for an LTD MH-1000
Behringer GM108
Vox Wah-Wah Pedal
Quote by daverockz
Okay, I keep saving up for an LTD MH-1000

Good idea.
Ibanez RGT6EXFX -> Ibanez TS9 -> Korg Pitchblack -> Peavey 5150 II head -> Mesa Rectifier 2x12 cab
Figure out what makes the neck suck and learn to repair necks. Adjusting truss rods, saddles is childs play. Learn what makes a neck feel nice and learn to do fret work. Then you're on your way to being a talented guitar seter uper. I've currently got a 1967 Decca Deluxe that sounded great but was nearly unplayable, so I'm re-building the neck with a truss rod and leveling the warped-ness.
Actually, I think it's the fact that it's low-end it was probably the cheapest like 2 years ago when I bought it, kinda uncomfortable and harsh. I only use it for different tunings (at the moment c#std - btbam ) I still have my MH100 for real shredgasms. I won't mess with it, it's set up well, at least as much as it can be (considering the quality :P)

Anyways I think I won't buy an MH-1000 when I'll have the money, I better get an EC-1000 with fancy gold hardware and black body... Thanks for help.
Behringer GM108
Vox Wah-Wah Pedal