Hey all, so at the beginning of August I'm looking to add another guitar to my collection (Consists of: Gibson Les Paul, Fender Stratocaster, Tony Iommi Custom SG) I've narrowed it down to four choices:

1. Dave Mustaine VMNT1
2. Slash Appetite for Destruction Epiphone
3. EVH Wolfgang Special
4. Gibson SG Standard

I've played all 4 and they're all good for different things, I'm in a hard rock band but my Les Paul covers most stuff for that so I guess this guitar would be used for anything from Guns N' Roses to Aerosmith to Van Halen to Metallica to Megadeth etc.

What do you guys think? What's your opinion on the above?
I must admit I haven't played any, but since you already have a Les Paul and SG, I would say the Dean VMNT just to mix it up.

I mean, imagine buying 2 of the same kind of guitar! That's madness.....
i wouldnt bother with the slash epiphone because you have an actual gibson les paul and I wouldnt go for the sg if you already have one so go for the dean or the wolfgang, since you play metallica and megadeth id so go with the dean
My Gear:
BC Rich Gunslinger Retro Blade
Vintage V100 Paradise + SD Alnico Pro Slash APH-2's
1963 Burns Short Scale Jazz Guitar
Dean Performer Florentine
Bugera 6260
Orange Micro Terror + cab
Digitech Bad Monkey
Zoom G2G
I'd go with the Wolfgang personally, as I also have a Gibson Les Paul (Custom) and an Epiphone SG.
Quote by Steve635z
I must admit I haven't played any, but since you already have a Les Paul and SG, I would say the Dean VMNT just to mix it up.

I mean, imagine buying 2 of the same kind of guitar! That's madness.....

If you're not looking for other suggestions then I'd agree with this. Get the Dean for the sake of variety.
. . ▄████▄ . ▄███▄
. █████████▀ . . . . . . . . . . . . ▄▄
.███▌█|█|█|█|█|█|█|█|█|█▐███▄▄
. ████████▄ . . . . . . . . . . . . . º º º º º º º
. . ▀████▀. ▀██▀
Don't take the same guitars so i would say no sg or the Slash one's.
And for the other guitars, just take what plays good and sounds good etc.
"The Demon Code prevents me from Declining a rock-off Challenge"

-Satan.