Hey fellow guitar shredders,
below is a link to 2 guitar surveys I made for my school project
It has some cool questions about guitar playing and gear and If you're bored or just wanna help me out, please complete them. (only take few minutes)
Ill also post the results on here after a few days
thanx
keep shredding

Prt 1 - http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/DXF8WNC
Part 2 - http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/DXG28HH
Done. You need a Marshall option for the amps. Probably the biggest amp company around and you missed them out :/

EDIT: Don't put memes into something serious, it really made me want to stop the survey.
Last edited by WholeLottaIzzy at Jun 22, 2011,
Done it, but you seriously need to have the tick for more than one options. Because of alot of them apply to me
Bass Gear:

Mensinger: Speesy
Fender Precision 1989 (CIJ Rosewood)
Fender Steve Harris (CIJ)
Lakland J Sonic 5
Epiphone Explorer
Maruszczyk (custom) Jake

Ashdown CTM 100
Quote by Fisheth24
Done it, but you seriously need to have the tick for more than one options. Because of alot of them apply to me

hey, for which ones in particular?
Quote by BOER777
hey, for which ones in particular?

I can't remember, but for the ones about what sort of player are you. I play pretty much more than one genre of music.
Bass Gear:

Mensinger: Speesy
Fender Precision 1989 (CIJ Rosewood)
Fender Steve Harris (CIJ)
Lakland J Sonic 5
Epiphone Explorer
Maruszczyk (custom) Jake

Ashdown CTM 100
Quote by WholeLottaIzzy
Done. You need a Marshall option for the amps. Probably the biggest amp company around and you missed them out :/

EDIT: Don't put memes into something serious, it really made me want to stop the survey.

okay, updated
and added marshall (how could i forget?)
The "floyd rose or hardtail?" question was a bit bad since you could only choose one option. I have guitars both floyd rose and hardtail.

EDIT: Done.
E:-6
B:-0
G:-5
D:-6
A:-0
E:-3
Last edited by Flibo at Jun 22, 2011,
Quote by Flibo
The "floyd rose or hardtail?" question was a bit bad since you could only choose one option. I have guitars both floyd rose and hardtail.

yep, added the choice of both. thanx
Done, those were fun haha
Rock on or die

Guitarist 5 years, Had purpose in life 5 years

Quote by angusfan16
My name is NOT Anus Fan!
Quote by Fisheth24

All of them would be good
Gear
Jackson DK2
Ibanez RGR320EX
Guild X82 Nova
Godin Seagull S6

Vox V847
Vox VT40+ / VFS5 VT

Quote by FatalGear41

Right now, there are six and a half billion people on earth who don't care what kind of tubes you have in your amplifier
Musicman and Schecter. Come on.
Quote by theogonia777
and then there's free jazz, which isn't even for musicians.

Quote by Born A Fool
As my old guitar teacher once said: Metal really comes from classical music. The only difference is pinch harmonics, double bass, and lyrics about killing goats.
Done. It is a bad survey though. The questions are too biased, you will never get real interesting new results out of this. Unless its just for some sort of school project.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Jackson Soloist Std. Professional '93
DiMarzio Evolution (bridge) SD Lil' Screamin Demon (neck)

-B.C. Rich Warlock Special Edition Metal Web

-Peavey Bandit 112
Quote by unnamedplayer
Done. It is a bad survey though. The questions are too biased, you will never get real interesting new results out of this. Unless its just for some sort of school project.

hey,
ye its for school, but also just for general interest i guess
what questions are biased and what to add?
(only had limit of 20 questions)
thanx
Done
Good old Pete. Isn't he too old to masturbate? - Pete Townshend
Don't mind your make-up, you better make your mind up. - Frank Zappa
Uhhhh what about Fender style bridges? I have no hardtail guitars, or floyd rose guitars - only Fender style/PRS style/Fender Jazzmaster style bridges. You need to really consider rewriting or adding more options to the questions.
Ball Custom Mark I

Korg Pitchblack > Dunlop Crybaby wah > mODDball audio Green Bastard > Marshall GV2 Guv'nor Plus > EHX Holy Stain > MXR Phase 90 > MXR Carbon Copy

Jet City JCA20h
Epiphone Valve Jr.
Blackstar HTV212