Page 1 of 2
For those that have moved out of home and/or those who purchase their own snack based stuff, what keeps you going?

As a uni student living on campus I get my breakfast and dinner provided, so I find myself eating a lot of two minute noodles and canned soup (Heinz is my favourite) during the day and late at night. Pizza on occasion when money allows.

I know my choice are pretty typical, but I'm interested as to what other people prefer
Sandwiches. A cheap loaf of bread, jar of mayonnaise, a budget pack of cooked ham and a lettuce can make you an asstonne of tasty sammiches, for cheap.
Yeah two-min noodles are the greatest invention ever, probably eat some every two days when I'm at uni.

I have to cook all my meals though so I'll also add easy pasta dishes, currys etc.

I also discovered cheap frozen potato.. things can be awesome with some BBQ sauce
Home made pizza. Every couple of weeks I make a big pot of pizza sauce, which is also good for pasta, and then I freeze it. Whenever I have pizza for dinner I just get some Pita Bread, put some sauce on it, ham, salami, olives, capsicum, mushroms etc etc, mozzarella and cook it on my pizza stone and it tastes ****ing awesome, its cheapish, it has vegetables and shit... goes down well with a glass of coca cola

EDIT: I'm going to go make one right now
Last edited by guy_tebache at Jun 22, 2011,
Quote by guy_tebache
Home made pizza. Every couple of weeks I make a big pot of pizza sauce, which is also good for pasta, and then I freeze it. Whenever I have pizza for dinner I just get some Pita Bread, put some sauce on it, ham, salami, olives, capsicum, mushroms etc etc, mozzarella and cook it on my pizza stone and it tastes ****ing awesome, its cheapish, it has vegetables and shit... goes down well with a glass of coca cola

EDIT: I'm going to go make one right now

Sounds nice, I'll try that!
Quote by JD2k9
Not a food, but monster energy. I can't live without it.

Erk, it tastes like gum... But I have to admit, it works great
Relentless Libertus.

I know it isn't food, but it's all that seems to get me through the day.
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
Rice and Chinese vegetables with beef, duck or pork is my staple diet. I dislike seafood.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Quote by Gui_Lux
Erk, it tastes like gum... But I have to admit, it works great

I don't drink them much anymore because I don't do well with caffeine anymore, but that shit's delicious. It's so sweet, the sugar mixed with ginseng makes it that way. Now, if they could just make a caffeine free version, I'd be all over that shit.

Pizza, I try to kid myself a lot of the time with fresh pizza topped with spinach and other vegetables, but I'm not really a fan of processed meat like pepperoni.
Guitars & Gear:
Parker Nitefly M
Sumer Metal Driver
Ibanez RGD2120Z
AMT SS-11B
Two Notes Torpedo CAB
Last edited by Emperor's Child at Jun 22, 2011,
Quote by Tango616
Watching a fat kid dance around in a white shirt....wow...Al Gore was right...the glaciers really ARE shifting.

Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
It's because Fassa got banned

RIP Dime
Quote by ....Satan

Greggs > Baynes
You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.
Quote by jgbsmith
Greggs > Baynes

Oh hell no. I think we should take this outside...
Quote by Tango616
Watching a fat kid dance around in a white shirt....wow...Al Gore was right...the glaciers really ARE shifting.

Quote by Horsedick.MPEG

RIP Dime
Baynes is pish. I wouldn't dirty myself eating from that cesspit.

Whole grain bread, lots of fish, vegetables, chicken, and the occasional premade dinner when I'm feeling too lazy to cook something real.
Quote by Spartan101400
Lunchables, they're always buy one get one free at my place of employment, $2 for 2 of them is not a bad deal.

I love the pizza ones
Quote by jgbsmith
Baynes is pish. I wouldn't dirty myself eating from that cesspit.

Only losers eat at Greggs. This is a fact.

Real men eat Baynes.
Quote by Tango616

Quote by Horsedick.MPEG

RIP Dime
But Greggs is open at 4am friday and saturday. Chicken bake in the middle of the night? yes please.

I feel when I cook all I ever make is omlettes.

3 eggs
Smoked Ham
Mushrooms
Tomatoes
Lots of red onion
Cracked pepper
Pinch of salt
Bit of parmesean to bind it together
Dash of milk

Freaking awesome.
Quote by SlackerBabbath
My ideal woman would be a grossly overweight woman who would happy go jogging, come home all sweaty and let me put my dick under her armpit while she shuffles a pack of cards.

Stay classy, pit.
Healthy Choice canned soup, hotpockets, Nutella sandwiches.
I eat a lot of taco rice as well, since taco beef is pretty easy to make. I make hamburger helper fetuccine alfredo from time to time, but I usually cheat and add pre-cooked chicken breast from the deli. Pasta's always good, too.
Angel hair + olive oil + a ton of Italian spices + parmesan + steamfresh broccoli + chicken from the freezer aisle + breadsticks
Penne + stewed tomatoes + tomato sauce + breaded chicken + mozzarella cheese
Thou shalt not bake that which can be microwaved

I live entirely on:
Eggs
Bacon
Oatmeal
Milk
Frozen Chicken
Frozen Tilipia
Chicken Nuggets
Bagel Bites
Rice
The lake was silent for some time. Finally it said:
"I weep for Narcissus, but I never noticed that Narcissus was beautiful. I weep because, each time he knelt beside my banks, I could see, in the depths of his eyes, my own beauty reflected."
None, I love food but no matter what I eat, how much of it or how often, I'm still hungry a couple of hours later. I think I must have worms or something.
Quote by CFH82
Ejaculate in MY moustache?!

Music is just wiggly air. Accept it or leave it.ಠ_ಠ
I try to mix it up when it comes to my diet, too much of anything is pretty much bad for you.
Dude, I just live off of monsters and pretzels mostly..........

EDIT: AND SMACK RAMEN (howeverthe****youspellthat)
I love pizza, that's it. I haven't really lived far from home much either.
ERROR 0x45: Signature not found
I had too much ramen, beer, and ground beef for dinner last night.

Felt much better after the diarrhea passed.

Such is the bachelor life
The lake was silent for some time. Finally it said:
"I weep for Narcissus, but I never noticed that Narcissus was beautiful. I weep because, each time he knelt beside my banks, I could see, in the depths of his eyes, my own beauty reflected."
Page 1 of 2