which is a better delay for the $

Think feel lik e making love solo delay. Nothing fancey . Just want it to do reg delay stuff. Dont wanna make my sound diff.
My newest cover Rivers Of Babylon sublime style.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=J_E7iWLxmiA

My gear:
taylor 310
Fender strat MiM
Cry Baby-GCB-95
Tone port ux2
tascam dp4
80s rock, classic rock, classic metal
Quote by WtrPlyr
Are you too retarded to post a thread with a properly written sentence?

This. although there's no need no insult anyone
are u to retarded to understand. Its not unreadable. I swear turns into a english prof on this site. Nm ill go somewhere else. Just ignorance!!!

My gear:
taylor 310
Fender strat MiM
Cry Baby-GCB-95
Tone port ux2
tascam dp4
i have the deltalab delay and really like it for fattening up leads. it has a pretty short delay time (325 ms) so keep that in mind. has a very analog sounding delay. i assume you mean behringer for the other pedal and i had that for a while. not a bad delay but the housing is plastic and it was a bit noisy.
I cant tell if TS is trolling or not.

Avoid behringer. The delta lab is alright for the price i suppose. It would be a much better pedal if it had a longer delay time, but if its short delay time suits your needs than it might be worth a shot.
well i dont want cheap. How is the mxr one? I want one that i can use for my cover band. But i dont wanna buy one then buy another etc You know what i mean?

My gear:
taylor 310
Fender strat MiM
Cry Baby-GCB-95
Tone port ux2
tascam dp4
Quote by silly6-string
well i dont want cheap. How is the mxr one? I want one that i can use for my cover band. But i dont wanna buy one then buy another etc You know what i mean?

totally depends on your needs. if you want to use longer delay times then the deltalab won't work for you. if you don't want cheap then why ask about cheap pedals? just so you know when you get into pedals there will always be a better one coming out and eventually you will end up with a bunch of them
whats sss? I want a delay with 650 at leaste to cover feel like making love. I dunno what tap etc is. I was looking at

delta
mxr
or boss. But it gets expensive. But i want the right pedal. I play lead.

My gear:
taylor 310
Fender strat MiM
Cry Baby-GCB-95
Tone port ux2
tascam dp4
Quote by silly6-string
whats sss? I want a delay with 650 at leaste to cover feel like making love. I dunno what tap etc is. I was looking at

delta
mxr

you play guitar, as soon as you start in with the "i play lead" nonsense you're heading in the won direction. the as mentioned the deltalab has a relatively short delay time and the MXR maxs out at 600 ms so you probably will want to go with a digital delay as they have longer delay times. only way to know for sure is to go and try some out. doesn't seem like you'd really need that long of a delay time to pull off that song though.

oh and SSS is your screen names initials.
I just don't understand how you can be too dumb to formulate a coherent sentence, but you know how to turn on a computer and find a website.

We've dressed up in our best...

...and are prepared to go down like gentlemen.

Quote by bogg808
The PBT is for those too TGP for the rest of UG.

Quote by mcraddict81592
I just don't understand how you can be too dumb to formulate a coherent sentence, but you can get out of bed in the morning.

Fix'd

Spelling and grammar would really help me to want to take my time to recommend you something.

So I'll just say that I wouldn't really look at anything you are looking at.
LesPaul
Pedals
OrangeRocker30
My band
PBT Native: Resident Graphics Monkey

Quote by bogg808
o wait its SSS. Everyone just stop wasting your time.

this

i would've hoped your inability to form coherent thoughts stemmed from maybe English not being your first language, but you are apparently from "NY, baby". so there's really no excuse.
we don't ask that you type an MLA formatted essay, but at least make sure you sentences make sense.

I'm afraid to hear how you speak in real life. Hmm....I can guess. Probably like a 6 year old with too many jelly beans in his mouth...
Quote by silly6-string

delta
mxr

SSS = silly6string = incoherent sentences and multiple threads on the same topic...