Click here kind sir.

It's a song I made in a day, it's what happens when I go crazy. I was experimenting with different chords and instrumentation, and tried drum layering a little. I know the trumpets and saxes don't sound the best, I'm looking into getting some Native Instruments, but they'll do for now. Some of the transitions are kind of meh but I think it's good enough, I'd like to hear some feedback

and C4C of course

OH and like my music on facebook if you want more http://www.facebook.com/pages/Best-Kept-Secret/303009073178
HERE WE GO , like that 4th chord cluster thing that's fun. This is fun , sounds like some sex bizarre THEME SHOW FORM THE FUTURE!!! The sounds them self are a bit whatever but the musical ideas are strong! YAY we're havinn g fun IN THE FUTURE. THE SHREDSAPHONE!!! BREAK IT DOWN NOW this shit reminds me of a flying house made of dreams that we can all live in!! BE PROUD!

Share da luv
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1452291
Don't tell me what can not be done

Don't tell me what can be done, either.

I love you all no matter what.
Woah didn't see that coming I really liked the first 30 seconds, I wish I could sample that part and do some hip hop verses over it, loved the rhythm on it. Obviously you mentioned you went experimental and sometimes certain instruments drowned out the theme of the track but I appreciate the effort in incorporating so many different elements. Definitely something thats hard to define in genre terms! Really interesting listen overall and thanks for the crit on mine!
Originally posted by J_Dizzle
THAAAANK YOU GoodCharloteSux is god
Sounds like an awesome soundtrack to a Super Nintendo game.
(C4C) Here's the thread for my loopy loop, "We Began." It's kooky... CLICK
Quote by GoodCharloteSux
Woah didn't see that coming I really liked the first 30 seconds, I wish I could sample that part and do some hip hop verses over it, loved the rhythm on it. Obviously you mentioned you went experimental and sometimes certain instruments drowned out the theme of the track but I appreciate the effort in incorporating so many different elements. Definitely something thats hard to define in genre terms! Really interesting listen overall and thanks for the crit on mine!

If you'd like to sample it I'd be all for it, I have all the individual tracks. And what parts drowned out the theme? The theme wasn't experimental, it was experimenting to make a song