So after I saw there was a Tele thread I went looking for a washburn thread but there was none. So here it is.
I like shotguns. thats all you need to know
i wanna get a dime wahsburn. i heard they're much better then the dean ones. plus dime actually used all the wahsburn sigs whereas he only used a handful of the dean sigs and most of em are all guitars hes never seen but they slap his name one it.
I have 3. Washburn X40Pro, Washburn WG587, and a Washburn WR150.

It's a nice little family

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Yeah the washburn's of Dimebag Darrel were great.
Quote by Våd Hamster
Fuck yes you are the best poster ever

do you wanna hear a little piano composition I have just made?, I promise it don't totally sucks, you can hear it on my profile, any feedback would be really appreciated -C4C
Quote by valennic
I have 3. Washburn X40Pro, Washburn WG587, and a Washburn WR150.

It's a nice little family

It is. I only have my one X10, but then again I dont have many guitars

EDIT: I also have a C40, not sure how I forgot that one
My washburn CS Idol, signed by Blaze Baily when we opened for him:

Hufschmid
Blackat
Washburn USA Custom Shop
PRS
Mayones
Orange
Diezel
Engl
My washburn CS Idol, signed by Blaze Baily when we opened for him:
[\QUOTE]

You are awesome
I'd love to try a washburn, don't see them around much though. The XM PRO2F looks great for me...
Quote by black_box
I'd love to try a washburn, don't see them around much though.

Dont seem to be around much? where do you live
Quote by ampoverload
i wanna get a dime wahsburn. i heard they're much better then the dean ones. plus dime actually used all the wahsburn sigs whereas he only used a handful of the dean sigs and most of em are all guitars hes never seen but they slap his name one it.

They are...there's one for $200 at one of my local pawn shop...

But OT, is this thread a joke? Washburn "Supremacy"?

I mean...srysly...WTF?

Quote by Pan-Tallica
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
But theres no reason why i cant be free like a raspberry stuck to the back of a horny elephants ass.

This is maybe the worst comparison in the history of comparisons.
Quote by Controlpanel
They are...there's one for $200 at one of my local pawn shop...

But OT, is this thread a joke? Washburn "Supremacy"?

I mean...srysly...WTF?

You have a problem with Washburns boy?

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Quote by valennic
You have a problem with Washburns boy?

No kidding. This guy has a KISS quote where it usually says registered user. News Flash buddy. Paul Stanley uses washburns

EDIT: and ONLY washburns
Ahem...

the Llama was intended to represent joking/kidding...but in all reality...washburns are fine...they just dont have enough presence for a "Supremacy"...just saying....
Quote by Pan-Tallica
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
But theres no reason why i cant be free like a raspberry stuck to the back of a horny elephants ass.

This is maybe the worst comparison in the history of comparisons.
Quote by Controlpanel
Ahem...

the Llama was intended to represent joking/kidding...but in all reality...washburns are fine...they just dont have enough presence for a "Supremacy"...just saying....

I'd say custom handbuilt guitars have the right to have a "Supremacy" but they have no presence at all. Same dif brah, we dig Washburns above the other brands.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Quote by valennic
I'd say custom handbuilt guitars have the right to have a "Supremacy" but they have no presence at all. Same dif brah, we dig Washburns above the other brands.

I actually wouldn`t mind a lot of things schecter but yeah washburn rules.
i have a washburn wi66pro, and i really regret buying it
also, i cant get rid of it :\
What do you not like about it?

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Quote by Controlpanel
Ahem...

Why not? Their custom shop makes increadible guitars for a SANE amount of money. My Washburn CS has the heaviness and tone of an LP Custom, is better built and plays alot smoother (had 2 LP Customs in the past). It definatly has the presence for a "Supremacy". I still own a handmade PRS and Jackson USA, I've owned several other high end guitars, the Washburn can stand next to all of them. I prefer my PRS just for subjective reasons, but build quality and used materials are at least just as good. Sounds to me like you're a bit of a brand snob, afraid of the "cheap" image washburn tends to have. Yes they ARE cheap. That's a good thing. I know none other guitar company that produces the same quality for an equal price like Washburn does.
Hufschmid
Blackat
Washburn USA Custom Shop
PRS
Mayones
Orange
Diezel
Engl
Last edited by LP_CL at Jun 22, 2011,
I have a D10SL acoustic, I like it a lot and can't tell the difference between it and a high-end acoustic(that's probably because I'm an acoustic idiot though, all I know about acoustic tone is I prefer phosphor bronze strings far over 80/20 bronze...xD). And the neck's an absolute dream to play, nicest neck I've ever played on acoustic or electric to be honest. I'd love to have an Idol too(the "older" kind, that's not as LP-shaped), I'd kill for one in tobaccoburst with a quilt top and gold hardware. Mmmm...if only I was right-handed. xD
Quote by SlayingDragons
Nah, I prefer to tune lower. My tunings usually go into weird Hebrew symbols.
This thread lacks pics. SO therefor it didn't happen.
(()____(Main Rig)____())>

Carvin CS4 Goldtop
PRS Santana SE
Carvin SC90
Washburn Taurus 5-string Bass
Peavey 6505
Carvin v3m
Carvin 2x12
Spider Valve Cab
Plenty of Pedals.
Quote by valennic
What do you not like about it?

the neck shape & finish (i was stupid because i didnt play it enough before buying so i didnt notice these things bother me)
the 15th and 22nd frets wore down in a couple of months
the nut is made of plastic
the neck warps
the pickups and input started wobbling and the knobs keep falling off
one of the bridge saddles is wobbling when i alternate pick which is extremely annoying
thats about it
All very fixable my friend

Pics of mah children will be posted tonight, family photo style.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

i cant reshape the neck
i could sand the neck finish down, get it refretted, replace the nut and change the bridge but doing all of these things would cost as much as the guitar itself, which is why im trying to sell it and get something else instead
Quote by philipk
i cant reshape the neck
i could sand the neck finish down, get it refretted, replace the nut and change the bridge but doing all of these things would cost as much as the guitar itself, which is why im trying to sell it and get something else instead

well that's a shame. I dont have the time to do it but If i ever do I'll buy it